Keyless entry keypad

Link goes to 'sorry page does not exist' message. 

Edit:
search found it for me....
I'm using Tapatalk. Site isn't setup correctly so copied links in the app have to be modified for those without Tapatalk to use them. Guess I didn't get it modified correctly.

I had one put on my truck. I like it for use as a backup when my keys are out of reach. It is a little more convenient than the cell phone app, but not much.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On 1/27/2018 at 9:49 AM, newdude said:

We've installed them at work.  Works like the Ford system.  You get a card with the 5 digit passcode, etc.  Dealer has to program the truck.   

Important note for those thinking about adding this -- it only works on 2016+ trucks.  The 2014/2015's don't have the right BCM to make to work.

1 hour ago, sk said:

Important note for those thinking about adding this -- it only works on 2016+ trucks.  The 2014/2015's don't have the right BCM to make to work.

Everything I've seen says 2017+, can anyone confirm it works on a 2016? I wouldn't mind adding it.

I like the idea.  is it completely wireless?  can I mount it anywhere?  I was thinking inside the fuel door would be good, out of sight but still accessible when I need to have the keys and phone locked up.

Absolutely, I mounted mine inside the fuel door. It's a fairly gaudy piece to be stuck on the painted surfaces of the truck. The keypad will not lock only unlock the doors, so if you plan on leaving your keys in the cab you have to use the inside lock button on the door before closing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, CuzznVinny said:

Everything I've seen says 2017+, can anyone confirm it works on a 2016? I wouldn't mind adding it.

Some people with late-2016 builds have gotten it to work.  It depends on whether you have the 2017 BCM or not.  I don't know how to check for which one you have.