All weather mats

22 hours ago, Styles_888 said:

For the record; I've never had any issues with Weathertechs. 

I vouch for them and would like to emphasize how much I feel they don't suck and perform quite well for my application.

-2017 Sierra Crew-

from the look of those photos, no one uses your truck, so of course they don't move. just joking.

But seriously, your driver's mat has the buttons securing it to the floor, so it shouldn't move. The other ones are like skis under your feet. Let's see some photos after a winter of use to tell how they are holding up?

The weathertechs for the 07-13s sucked especially for the drivers side mat, it sounds like they have improved the fit for the 2014+.  But yes they do stain easily and won't clean up well. 

I had Weathertechs in my 07 Silverado and they were ok.

The GM driver's side liner doesn't give full coverage under the gas pedal (do a search to see pics).

Having to put another piece of something to cover that area doesn't make sense to me.

Imho, if you want the best, buy the Husky X-act.

I have them front and rear.

The fit is excellent and they don't move.

The best part is, they're rubber (or a rubberlike material) as opposed to plastic so you're feet don't slide.

I use Husky  front and rear. They fit well and have full coverage and don't slide around.  In the rear I have the Husky under seat storage so I did not get the rear mat that goes fully under the seat. I didn't want to have to remove everything to take the back mat out. I like Husky.

I use Husky  front and rear. They fit well and have full coverage and don't slide around.  In the rear I have the Husky under seat storage so I did not get the rear mat that goes fully under the seat. I didn't want to have to remove everything to take the back mat out. I like Husky.

I have the husky under seat storage, but i opted for the full coverage rear liner. Only reason being is that I remove the storage box quite often when I have the dog with me and I wanted full coverage when he’s back there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, aseibel said:

from the look of those photos, no one uses your truck, so of course they don't move. just joking.

But seriously, your driver's mat has the buttons securing it to the floor, so it shouldn't move. The other ones are like skis under your feet. Let's see some photos after a winter of use to tell how they are holding up?

Craziest thing happened this weekend aseibel.

I got in my truck with muddy boots and all of my weathertechs slipped out the rear passenger door and the door wasn't even open, weathertechs suck!!

Happy?

I was about to purchase a set of GM floor liners but the description reads "with center console".  Has anyone tried them with out a center console? (Part # 84073616)  Or does GM offer a modified version for those of us without a centre console?

Archived