2014 Silverado, RALLY 4WD

Issue 1:

I have a 2014 Silverado 4wd rally, since I purchased this truck, there has been a rattling, pinging, from under my truck, the dealership replaced the muffler like 2 years ago and the noise is still present.

Seems like when I am going up hill at 60-70 or any hill at 30-35, it clearly looses power and sounds like I need a lifter adjustment or the timing is off, but its from under the drivers side, under the bed.

Service center has me pay for ride along's with a def technician who looks under the hood and changes the report and they throw there hands up and say we cant do anything if we can't duplicate my concerns.

This has gone on since I've owned this truck, as a busy dad and contractor its difficult to get there. 

Issue 2:

The truck also engages 4wd low, a chevy tech told me this was normal when traction control is engaged ? !!!! I was like what?

The knob is on 2wd, the truck drops into 4wd low with no indication lights on the dash and just when leaving a parking spot or turning onto a street, I have to turn the truck off and back on to make it go away

Issue 1:
I have a 2014 Silverado 4wd rally, since I purchased this truck, there has been a rattling, pinging, from under my truck, the dealership replaced the muffler like 2 years ago and the noise is still present.
Seems like when I am going up hill at 60-70 or any hill at 30-35, it clearly looses power and sounds like I need a lifter adjustment or the timing is off, but its from under the drivers side, under the bed.

Service center has me pay for ride along's with a def technician who looks under the hood and changes the report and they throw there hands up and say we cant do anything if we can't duplicate my concerns.

This has gone on since I've owned this truck, as a busy dad and contractor its difficult to get there. 

Issue 2:
The truck also engages 4wd low, a chevy tech told me this was normal when traction control is engaged ? !!!! I was like what?

The knob is on 2wd, the truck drops into 4wd low with no indication lights on the dash and just when leaving a parking spot or turning onto a street, I have to turn the truck off and back on to make it go away

Johnny01: noise and power problem. Sounds like it could be the rear brakes, something broken or adjustment issue. If your brakes are adjusted to tight or something is broken internal behind the rotors or drums. It could cause the noise and power issues. Going upgrade you could be loosing power because the rear brakes are dragging.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Johnny01: noise and power problem. Sounds like it could be the rear brakes, something broken or adjustment issue. If your brakes are adjusted to tight or something is broken internal behind the rotors or drums. It could cause the noise and power issues. Going upgrade you could be loosing power because the rear brakes are dragging.

Johnny01: The GM tech told you a bunch of B.S, I would remove the 4x4 switch out and check the wiring out. Make sure it's not broken or unpluged.If not check the switch as well or have it checked.

Archived