New member from Dracut

Hello All,

I have been visiting this site off and on for a while now and finally decided to setup an account. There's a ton of great info on here so thank you all in advance! A little about myself and my truck. I just bought a 2018 Silverado Crew Cab Standard Box LT Z71. I previously had an 07 Classic Silverado and we still have have a 2001 Silverado std cab we use as a plow truck. I live on a small farm with my family so I have a couple driveways to deal with all winter. Here's my new truck:

5ab8f282c3de0_NewTruck.thumb.jpg.1d1641a2cdb6956da692775e1a3fd527.jpg

I have a few upgrades I want to do with it, already added a bed liner, step sides, and a tonneau cover. I've read a lot about the fog light mod so they are always on, so i'll probably do that and I have a back rack safety rack that is just waiting on some mounting hardware. Also i'll be adding some extra reverse lights and bed lights. I'll post some more pictures once i add all those upgrades. Any other suggestions always welcome, you guys have some great ideas!  Anyway, thank you all for the help in the past with my 07 Silverado and thanks in advance for all the future help with my new toy :)

Archived