RANGE AFM Disabler Ordered

Hello

Ordered a RANGE AFM Disabler today after reading through this forum and others.

I don't drive many miles per year - my '14 has a little over 23,000 miles on her - purchased August '14.

Truck goes in and out of V4 a lot.  Just can't see it helping much with the hills around here and my short trips.

Hello

I don't drive many miles per year - my '14 has a little over 23,000 miles on her - purchased August '14.

Truck goes in and out of V4 a lot.  Just can't see it helping much with the hills around here and my short trips.

If you don't drive it much why don't you drive in M5? That'll keep the truck out of v4 mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hello

You’ll put some more miles on the truck once you get rid of afm, much more of a pleasure to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, SirenRed16 said:

If you don't drive it much why don't you drive in M5? That'll keep the truck out of v4 mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I am also concerned about the longevity of my '14 GMC.  Without AFM kicking in and out the consensus seems to be the 5.3 will have a much better chance of living much longer.

I am also concerned about the longevity of my '14 GMC.  Without AFM kicking in and out the consensus seems to be the 5.3 will have a much better chance of living much longer.

Interesting .. I’m wondering about this very topic. Where did you get your AFM delete from and how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk