Power sliding rear window

If you are interested in installing a power sliding rear window in your truck here is the schematic so it will work with no programming whatsoever. 

You will need:

power rear window and regulator (regulator may need mounting brackets fabbed if your truck doesn’t have them)

SPDT (single pole, double throw) momentary rocker switch with 3 terminals 

(2) 5 terminal relays

in-line fuse holder

and course some wire, terminal ends, heat shrink, solder

Connect the relays together with switch first. 

You can test this before completing the entire install. 

After you complete the relay wiring, you will need to locate the two power window motor wires. They will plug into the last two terminals on the relays. 

Of course, all of this will mount at your desired location. 

Connect the ground wire and 12v positive wire and this will work just like factory without having to program anything. 

If you have questions you may email me at:

[email protected]

Robert Merrill 

444DC74F-9E7D-4DF2-B5DB-748A0F53D70F.thumb.jpeg.2b6261651e0f18fb3d4da7bd2a8efb3c.jpeg

Mine has one and i cant tell you when i used it last... Maybe its useful to some but i would say spend the money on new wheels or a lift lol
I'll trade you my 1 piece glass for your sliding lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SirenRed16 said:

I'll trade you my 1 piece glass for your sliding lol

Ill take that trade lol, i prefer the one piece that my 2014 had. When u come up to Canada for the swap, bring me a set of 24" strada codas with you from cali haha

Ill take that trade lol, i prefer the one piece that my 2014 had. When u come up to Canada for the swap, bring me a set of 24" strada codas with you from cali haha
That's bit of a drive haha. If rather find someone local to swap with, thanks for the offer though lol

20 hours ago, Imcrazy said:

Nice... I use mine almost every day that the weather permits windows down, makes for a very nice flow throughout the cab...

I use mine as well and love it! It stops the buffeting when all the windows are down and really moves the air thru the cab. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2018 at 10:12 AM, Deepellumautoglass said:

If you are interested in installing a power sliding rear window in your truck here is the schematic so it will work with no programming whatsoever. 

Welcome to this forum and thank you for your contribution.  My truck came with a rear slider but I'd probably be installing an aftermarket if it didn't.  It is one of those features that is useful but not high on my my priority list when selecting a truck.  I always assumed an aftermarket installation would be pretty straight forward.  I don't understand  why someone may believe there would be some programming required.

Edited by Donstar

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 11:14 PM, Dub1796 said:

If you still have the truck and intrested in doing trades I'm in Canada aswell :)