Debadged truck pic request

14 hours ago, Osirus said:

That's really nice. What % tint are the front windows?

Thank you! It is 20%, it is almost a perfect match to the factory privacy glass and makes it much more enjoyable to drive and look at.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:41 PM, joemeigs8 said:

I finally got around to debadging my truck today, I wanna see some pictures of anybody else who has done it. I never wanted to for the longest time, but recently thought it would go better with the all black look let me know what y’all think! 529d7d88ff5c35075d162c947e86527f.heic06e19c8ee2626038c5b404ae554b6189.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look's good - smoke headlights - Hid's or Led's ??  if Hid's any problem with daytime running lights , I just turn my off

9 hours ago, cheyenne383 said:

Thank you! It is 20%, it is almost a perfect match to the factory privacy glass and makes it much more enjoyable to drive and look at.

Nice. I can't go that low on the fronts here. Only 35%.

Nice. I can't go that low on the fronts here. Only 35%.
In California you have to let in 70% of light but every other car has dark tint. I felt left out so I decided to go 5% all around in my regular cab lol, it sure does look good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Fix29 said:

Mine is partially debadged. I left the 4x4 and GMC badges.5980ecfd6088249a528eafa85e45ba3e.jpg9b3533483867df81eeba02df6170419a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Looks good, love that color of blue. 

I'm just waiting on a adhesive removal wheel to show up and I'll have another Sierra to contribute here. Also some black vinyl for the GMC embloms.

2 minutes ago, RSC1500 said:

I'm just waiting on a adhesive removal wheel to show up and I'll have another Sierra to contribute here. Also some black vinyl for the GMC embloms.

No need for an adhesive removal  wheel with this trick...

Thank you. Post up some pics when it's done!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

No need for an adhesive removal  wheel with this trick...

Hey thanks alot, maybe I'll save the wheel for a different job since it won't show up till next week and I've been wanting to do this for a while. Hopefully get to it this weekend and I'll post up a pic or two ^^

Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, RSC1500 said:

Hey thanks alot, maybe I'll save the wheel for a different job since it won't show up till next week and I've been wanting to do this for a while. Hopefully get to it this weekend and I'll post up a pic or two ^^

Thanks again. 

You're welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

So I tried just peeling it off the tailgate one night this week and it took forever. Probably works best with new trucks. I got it done but it was alot of work so I waited for the wheel to show up and did the doors tonight. 

IMG_20180713_210639.jpg