Roll-N-Lock tonneau cover???

Hey guys,

I found a crazy deal on a new roll-n-lock A-SERIES. Only issue is i have a 5.8 bed and this one is for a 6.5 bed.

I spoke with customer service and they said i can cut the tack and it will fit.

Any one have one of these covers?

10 minutes ago, ripinlip said:

I have been eyeing these too!!!!! Can you pm the supplier ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea i'm trying to get the model #. Roll-n-lock says they can verify if it fits based on that. I'll just need to cut the tracks. Which they have tons of info on how to do it.

9 minutes ago, DominatorZ71 said:

I had one on my old 08 5 3/4 foot bed. Best cover on the market hands down if you still use your truck regularly

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8a774a8faf2545fbef496df34f72040c.jpg

Man thats all i've heard. I want to jump on this deal before someone else does lol

• Like 1

Those are awesome covers, but I just couldn't justify spending $1100-$1200 (sounds like you're getting a great deal though). I think the next best option is what I got, the Bak Industries Aluminum Roll-up cover. When rolled up you can still see out of the back window, and when it's covering your bed it can hold 500 pounds on it and can't be cut by a thief. It's also $500 cheaper than a Roll N Lock, currently $828 on Amazon. Thought I'd let you know in case your deal falls through. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YVJ376U/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My brother now owns my 94' truck, and that roll n lock cover is still perfect condition!
Only thing I don't like about it by today's standard is you still have to have the tailgate bar/latch that you have to mount.
I bought a US Truck Covers, similar version to roll n lock, for my 17'
It does not have the tailgate bar that you have to add, and with the new trucks they tailgates come standard with a lockable tailgate.( So I don't need that bar to" trip" on)
I'm just hoping that their cover holds up as well as my rollin n lock has!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On my 08 I bought it used for $500; for my 16 I have the type you mentioned. Roll up and backed by the security metal. It's a nice cover, just a bit different than roll n lock

Those are awesome covers, but I just couldn't justify spending $1100-$1200 (sounds like you're getting a great deal though). I think the next best option is what I got, the Bak Industries Aluminum Roll-up cover. When rolled up you can still see out of the back window, and when it's covering your bed it can hold 500 pounds on it and can't be cut by a thief. It's also $500 cheaper than a Roll N Lock, currently $828 on Amazon. Thought I'd let you know in case your deal falls through. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YVJ376U/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, midwestdenaliguy said:

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a retractable cover. Just want to make sure I chose the right one. I keep circling back to the Bak Vortrak cover, just seems like the best bang for the buck. And I love the ultra low profile it provides. How good has yours been at keeping water out of the bed. That is my biggest hang up,I need the bed and it’s conten to stay completely dry when it is closed.

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a retractable cover. Just want to make sure I chose the right one. I keep circling back to the Bak Vortrak cover, just seems like the best bang for the buck. And I love the ultra low profile it provides. How good has yours been at keeping water out of the bed. That is my biggest hang up,I need the bed and it’s conten to stay completely dry when it is closed.
It's very hard to get something to stay completely dry especially something that is retractable