What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 10/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, DougFL said:

I would have thought that GM would have offered some body side molding protection on the 2019 given that the Doors are now Aluminum!  Nothing is offered even on the WT model!  I had a local shop order and install a set of body colored side moldings for my Doors.  I am pretty happy with the results and unless I emphasis them in photos you do not even notice them!

Molding.jpg

Molding1.jpg

Hi,

Do you have HUD on your truck? I am working on a project to had it to my TB so I am doing some research. 

Can you share a picture of the location of the HUD in your dash?

Thanks.

On 2/4/2019 at 3:30 PM, cltsig said:

888c6c92bee6c1986f998c3e648435e8.jpg

Pained the front logo with Rustoleum Peel Coat. Hopefully it holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Can you help me find the GM part number for the front camera? May be it is visible in your truck?

Thanks

11 hours ago, Trailboss LT said:

Hi,

Do you have HUD on your truck? I am working on a project to had it to my TB so I am doing some research. 

Can you share a picture of the location of the HUD in your dash?

Thanks.

Yes I have the HUD on my Truck.  Here are a couple of photos.  Was not able to get photo from outside into truck due to reflections from windshield.

HUD1.jpg

HUD2.jpg

1 hour ago, DougFL said:

Yes I have the HUD on my Truck.  Here are a couple of photos.  Was not able to get photo from outside into truck due to reflections from windshield.

HUD1.jpg

HUD2.jpg

Perfect, thanks for the info. :)

I installed an Auto Ventshade Aeroskin hood protector. Rock Auto had the best price on it.

This is P/N 322168 in smoke. Fit and finish are excellent.

I also threw on a K&N stock replacement air filter while I was at it.

K&N is running a prepaid Visa rebate for $10 through July, when you buy any air filter or cabin filter.

Offer # KN1015 for the air filter.

https://www.airflowrebates.com/find-a-rebate-form.aspx

Just an FYI.

20190712_105819.jpg

Edited by KEEPER OF SECRETS
Added K&N link

On 10/6/2018 at 8:59 AM, DougFL said:

So I found a HOTT Solution to the Lack of a CD Player in the 2019 at AMAZON!

41Qus40HG0L._SY90_.jpg
Portable CD Player, HOTT CD611 Personal Compact Disc Player with LCD Display, Stereo Earbuds and USB Charging Cable, Electronic Skip Protection Anti-S
Sold by: MonoDeals
Return eligible through Oct 29, 2018
$61.99

It has built in Skip protection, uses the USB port in the Console for power, the AUX jack for play back and the memory feature remembers the track you were listing to when you shut down the Truck!  Fits nicely on the Console tray.

CDPlayer.thumb.jpg.0ef012d56d22e20103138d0ac1e3d9ce.jpg

I have almost 2000 cds used to be a DJ, I put them all on a thumb drive the size of a postage stamp, it did take a really long time but now I have them all in the USB port in the console. I’m never out of music.

3 hours ago, Mountain boy said:

I have almost 2000 cds used to be a DJ, I put them all on a thumb drive the size of a postage stamp, it did take a really long time but now I have them all in the USB port in the console. I’m never out of music.

Unfortunately, many books at my local library are not available digitally and only available on CD .  Since we travel a lot the CD player was a necessity.

On 6/17/2019 at 2:32 PM, Trailboss75 said:

Well nothing new, but I did clean her up, then proceeded to find a dirt road just to take some pictures! lol.. Man, I love this truck!

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

Lift? What size tires and wheels? 

6 minutes ago, Ebrown1120 said:

The ride is great and I can barley even hear the tires and that’s if I’m trying to hear the tires. Other then that, I love them so far.

Great!  Thanks.. still trying to decide what I'm going to do with mine.