What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 7/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, Thunderstruck said:

Put on new Tonneau Cover today Extang Xceed So far very impressed  

IMG_0562.jpg

Very nice cover, fairly steep though $$$. website quotes $919+tax.

any other feedback on it?

I already had the BDS 6” lift installed a couple months ago, then I installed custom length Icon CDCV Rear shocks...

But today I Finally installed my custom Icon CDCV coilovers to replace the factory strut and BDS strut spacer and then of course added Icon billet UCA’s.

Truck is super smooth now!!

bf85fde49ef26ff3b56412e5d20ec5cc.jpg

• Like 6

13 hours ago, tanner709 said:

Very nice cover, fairly steep though $$$. website quotes $919+tax.

any other feedback on it?

yes that's the price. Quick shipping about 7 days, quick and easy install and Tail gate still works just fine  

• Like 1

I already had the BDS 6” lift installed a couple months ago, then I installed custom length Icon CDCV Rear shocks...

But today I Finally installed my custom Icon CDCV coilovers to replace the factory strut and BDS strut spacer and then of course added Icon billet UCA’s.

Fffffffffffffffffffffff.... That is all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

With that height you could throw some dual rate coilovers in there, lots of threads showing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

With that height you could throw some dual rate coilovers in there, lots of threads showing!

Yeah probably could’ve but would’ve been even more $$$ than I already spent haha. Annnnd it’s not seeing real off-road.

Lots of threads so it looks like it’s cranked way up but it’s not, that’s how it was designed and to work with the spring they already had for our trucks. The length was custom though to match the BDS kit so that all my angles are good.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Opiedeegs said:

491dbfcfab4c45ecabe5af7441835d5f.jpg

I had the lights and harness

Thanks for idea

I think I’m going to reroute the wires through the tow hook pocket

Looks good.  Odd on the lower plate... Curious if your sensors are affected.  I like those lights you chose, I went with the round ones because they are Hellas and they are DOT approved saving me the hassle of the local Leos

Looks good.  Odd on the lower plate... Curious if your sensors are affected.  I like those lights you chose, I went with the round ones because they are Hellas and they are DOT approved saving me the hassle of the local Leos

The dealer definitely mounted the plate wrong I bought the truck in early October so maybe they didn’t figure it out yet

On 7/6/2019 at 11:44 AM, Jacob007 said:

Door sills and Bed cover I got. 

CA052B58-5328-4753-A357-C84E265F84F8.jpeg

D45A222B-70DB-46D0-9F2E-74E9BA849A86.jpeg

How hard/easy was to install the door sills? I ordered some today -- waiting until my dealer gets them to pick them up.