71_340

New member from Missouri

I just joined here yesterday after buying a 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 6.2L two days ago.  The truck is a CPO, one owner with only 16000 miles on it.

I had many trucks prior to that one, all Ford or Ram and one Toyota, last truck was a Ram 1500 Eco Diesel.  This is my first late model GM truck (I had some GM clunkers about 25 years ago) and I hope it serves me well.  I picked a Denali over an SLT because I like the front grille better and the upgraded leather seats.  When I drove F-150s I drove either a King Ranch or Platinum version which IMO the Denali is equivalent to.  I test drove two Denalis, the one I bought and another one with the 5.3L engine, I did like the 6.2L much better mostly because of the increased torque.

I have only driven the truck about 150 miles so far and really like how quiet it is, the power it has and how it handles.  The dash readout currently shows 23.5 MPG since I bought the truck and reset everything, obviously I have no idea how accurate the MPG readout is until I fill it back up and hand calculate.  I am still reading through the manual, trying to figure some things out.

The photo is from the day I picked it up.  I already ordered WeahterTech visors, GMC mud flaps, and a BakFlip Mx4 cover for the truck and had the front windows tinted yesterday.

1.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome!

Love that color!

Thanks!  My wife picked the color, they had the red one and another 2017 CPO which was pearl white.  Neither one of us liked the black wheels it had plus it had 30k miles.

welcome

Happy to see another MO member on here! Those Denalis are amazing trucks - I drove a 2017 recently and it was almost more comfortable than my Lexus. 

Welcome my MO Brother!

KC area here.

Great looking Sierra!

Welcome