2008 Tahoe Electric Locks Issue

I hope this is the appropriate sub group, if it is not, I would appreciate an admin moving it to the right one if possible.

I have a 2008 Tahoe with door lock issues.  All 4 doors are acting up, I know the left rear motor is out, because it will not move at all, but the other three are acting strange.

Usually, on first try, all the doors will unlock, or lock with the remote or when put in drive or park as expected.  A little weak, but work.  But if the button (remote or door buttons) are pushed several more times,

the locks do not lock or unlock.  They act like they want to and move a little, but do not move completely.  THe more I push the buttons, the weaker they get.  I thought the actuators or motors migght be bad, but they do move, just not enough.

But on some occasions, usually first try when going to the vehicle, they work normal.

Do I just change the door actuators, or is there a different problem I should be looking at?

Thanks for any advice.

Oren H.