Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

4 hours ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

One thing to remember is the Nitto Ridge Grappler in 35x12.50 runs a bit smaller than other 35s, so makes sense he could fit those.  I had those tires on my 17' Silverado lifted and later changed to 35x12.50 Toyo MTs and man the tires looked huge compared to the Nitto Ridge, in a good way of course but I could see if someone tried running the Toyo MTs which run more true to size they might rub vs the nittos.

I have ran a bunch of different 35x12.50s and I measured the ridge grapplers and they are very much so true to size. I have ran a couple other brands that were significantly smaller than the ridge grapplers. 

On 7/3/2021 at 11:52 PM, derichio02 said:

I’m hoping the same. I have a 21’ AT4 with stock suspension and just purchased 20x9 +18 Method NV305 with 285/60/20 Ridge Grapplers. Not sure if they will fit but decided to push the envelope. If they don’t fit I’ll just leave them in my garage until I lift (kind of swaying against a level unfortunately) Did you get your new setup yet? 

How well did the wheels and tires fit?

• 2 months later...
On 3/1/2022 at 11:51 AM, z28tranz said:

How well did the wheels and tires fit?

Wait till you see how bad they are to balance 33s12.5 20s on my trailboss horrible ride, trying to get balance beads in but what a pain in the ass, Noone wants to balance them at least correctly! Or want 150 to pop the bead to throw beads in there smh!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 9:06 PM, BlackLS said:

Bora are the best quality spacers available and they will make any size you need. I had them make me a custom 8mm thick with 78.1 mm hub x 106 mm bore spacer to fit my Fuel Maverick wheels.

I recommend their Hub Centric/Wheel Centric Spacers for a perfect fit.

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/index.html

Finally, someone with an AT4 with 20" wheels, it seems like everyone has 18" wheels. I have a 2022 AT4 with factory 2" level, with 20" stock wheels and I'm wondering if that size tire will fit without any spacer or other mods.

7 hours ago, Poopster said:

Finally, someone with an AT4 with 20" wheels, it seems like everyone has 18" wheels. I have a 2022 AT4 with factory 2" level, with 20" stock wheels and I'm wondering if that size tire will fit without any spacer or other mods.

I have a 2019 AT4 with 20" wheels running 35x11.50 Ridge Grapplers without any other suspension mods.  Had to tie the fender liner on the driver side front back a little with a zip tie because there was some very slight rubbing at full lock.  No other changes needed.

10 hours ago, J2Jones said:

I have a 2019 AT4 with 20" wheels running 35x11.50 Ridge Grapplers without any other suspension mods.  Had to tie the fender liner on the driver side front back a little with a zip tie because there was some very slight rubbing at full lock.  No other changes needed.

Thank you very much. If I do get new tires I'll be sure to post some pictures of them.