Tailgate LED light bars

No current pic but the opt7 triple red line I believe is best buy for the $ plus it has sequential turn signals built in also along with reverse. Very smooth looking and bright. I love mine

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No current pic but the opt7 triple red line I believe is best buy for the $ plus it has sequential turn signals built in also along with reverse. Very smooth looking and bright. I love mine

That bar is at the top of my list. I appreciate your feedback!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, doozer78 said:

I agree. Easy to install with the CURT 55384 harness, no splicing factory wiring, only splice the Curt harness into the reverse wire on the OPT7, if you want reverse, otherwise no splicing at all.

I agree. Easy to install with the CURT 55384 harness, no splicing factory wiring, only splice the Curt harness into the reverse wire on the OPT7, if you want reverse, otherwise no splicing at all.

What he said. The curt hardness was definitely the way to go. 073e0f28936844f0dde84fc9ab13aed8.jpg

I spliced into the lower reverse lights instead just so they go on with the 3 way switch. I love the thing and love the amber sequential look to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, GOMD said:

.. another vote for a Curt T harness.. I used the
CURT 56584 5-Way Flat which also provides the reverse signal without any splicing required vs the 4-way

11 hours ago, A.J. Curtis said:

I have had the orginal OPT7 redline on for 3 years and not a single issue. I picked it up on amazon for $60 and it is super bright. I wish the Putco blade was half the price cuz I'd love to rock that one. 

Good to know.  I'm interested in one myself.

If u go with opt 7 dont buy the box they sell for it to not interfere with factory lights or turn signals you dont need it. Its basically for ford owners but they dont tell you this.

• Like 1

Those of you with Opt7 Redline—is your signal off sync?

I heard that it’s off by about 1-2 seconds from your regular turn signals.

Also get the harness that goes between the plug on your bumper and the harness behind hitch. It gives you a 4pin cable for tailgates and leaves the rear looking stock. Best $30 I ever spent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1