MattyG

Question

I am looking for help. I was towing a light trailer over the weekend and used my trailer assist for heavy traffic. On my way to returning the empty trailer an issue arose. First, I was at a stop light when I proceeded to go I hear a small thud followed by about 3 squeaks and it went away. Not thinking much of it because I thought it was the trailer. Upon heading home I was coming to a stop sign at the bottom of a large hill and then a loud THUD come from the rear end. Pulled over and did an inspection but found nothing. I made an appointment with the Chevy dealership for today. Upon taking it there, I heard three loud bangs about 100 feet apart, also from the rear end area. Chevy dealership said they didnt find anything and to not use trailer assist for light loads. As I was leaving the dealership, I came to another stop sign, this time, I took my foot of the brake and the truck stayed in place while on drive, I am also going down a hill when this happened. I gave it gas and there was another loud pop then a "release" of the truck. I have no clue what the hell is going on here. Seems to shift and stop fine. I'm scared to drive this truck anywhere.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet