2016 Silverado overhead console pinouts

Does anyone have a pin out or wire diagram of the overhead console of a 2016 Silverado? I have searched everywhere for days and cant find one.

Here is what I'm trying to do. I put in the home link system in my truck but the only cover I could find was one with the opening back window. My truck doesn't have one. 

I installed a bull bar that has an led light bar and want to replace the window switch with a switch for the light bar. The wire I am looking for is the one that turns on the backlight when the headlights are on, and if separate dims the light.

Thank you in advance,

Rick

In the X316 Plug (Main Plug for the overhead console), Pin #10 (Solid Yellow Wire) is the Cirucit # 6817 - LED Backlight Dimming Control.

I have a video on the use of this circuit for something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! Hopefully I can get this switch in there without too much problems.

Just keep in mind that this is a positive + voltage circuit. If you’re running a bull bar, you want to consider an alternate method to supply power to it.

Here is a video from@TinkeringFox that explains the use of a switch and relays. Great video.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Just keep in mind that this is a positive + voltage circuit. If you’re running a bull bar, you want to consider an alternate method to supply power to it.

Here is a video from@TinkeringFox that explains the use of a switch and relays. Great video.

It already has a relay and fuse in line for the led bar. The switch has it's own separate backlight power thus I need to run power to the backlight and a separate power via the switch to the led bar.