Front license plate holder

Just picked up a 2019 LT and went looking for a front license plate holder. It’s not required in Florida, but I have a plate that I want to install. The dealer says it doesn’t show up in the parts list. Does anyone know if one exists?

Thanks in advance 

I'm in Florida also and was wondering the same thing. 

There has to one as several states require a front license plate. I've searched online in vain.

Perhaps call a dealer from a state that requires front plates. Maybe they would know or call GM customer service.

Problem solved. Found a part number online and went to the parts department at the dealer. Different parts guys knew what it was. He said the dealership did not order vehicles with them because it wasn’t required in Florida mad most people didn’t want them anyway. I got one on order. Should be here in a couple of days. Thanks for the help. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/25/2018 at 12:20 PM, Rehartline said:

Problem solved. Found a part number online and went to the parts department at the dealer. Different parts guys knew what it was. He said the dealership did not order vehicles with them because it wasn’t required in Florida mad most people didn’t want them anyway. I got one on order. Should be here in a couple of days. Thanks for the help. 

can you provide the part number?  I'm looking for one for my 19 denali