Extra TPMS sensors supplied with your truck?

12 hours ago, tybuch2003 said:

Thank you. This should be fun I purchased the truck in the middle of October. I am wondering if these were in with nav SD card? The reason I am saying this my dealer actually misplaced my SD card, so they had to order me one that I got a few days after the sale.

Mine were with the wheel lock key and the original lugs the locks replaced.  Make sure you also get the lugs/locks you paid for, and the floor liners, etc.

Bad PDI.  No cookie!

• Like 2

Good news I called the dealership just a little bit ago and spoke to the Parts Manager/Customer Experience Manager where I purchased the truck and they were able to locate my Trailer TPMS Sensors. This is supposed to be done during the PDI process. The tech thought they were extra sensors for the truck. He is actually mailing them out to me. I suggest anyone else, who got a High Country and did not receive these to reach out to your dealership to check on this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tybuch2003 said:

Good news I called the dealership just a little bit ago and spoke to the Parts Manager/Customer Experience Manager where I purchased the truck and they were able to locate my Trailer TPMS Sensors. This is supposed to be done during the PDI process. The tech thought they were extra sensors for the truck. He is actually mailing them out to me. I suggest anyone else, who got a High Country and did not receive these to reach out to your dealership to check on this.

Yes glad it all got worked out. Hopefully others see this who may not know they were supposed to receive them and can get that taken care of. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Figured this would be better here since already discussed in depth than a new thread. 

Looking dealer inventory and building 2020 Silverado & Sierra I noticed that Trailer TPMS sensors included on 19s  higher trims no longer is. Noticed first when looking at my dealer's inventory and noticed the 20s they had added them as a $50 option the later confirmed on GMs sites. Perhaps this is because so many unaware what they were as well as left behind during dealer PDI as mentioned here. 

Whatever the real reason just an FYI for those expecting to come with their 20s, or worse not getting them after they were a $50 add-on!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found mine under the back seat in the storage compartment. I could not figure out what they were for and I HAVE A TRAILER! I didn't even think about it until I saw it on this forum earlier today in another post. I wish I knew because I was traveling out in the Midwest 4 weeks after I got the truck and blew a tire on my trailer. I replaced all four tires and had them put metal valve stems in because I knew I wanted to get sensors after I had that blow out. I think had I had them on, I would have saved myself a lot of damage to the trailer as it was about 100 yards of driving before I even realized the tire had blown. 

I know most of this is old posts but since it came around again and I was searching for an answer maybe someone can help. I purchased a 2020 GMC AT4 yesterday and am going to pick it up Tuesday. I looked all over for the sensors and they are not in the truck, salesman was clueless but talked the the manager and he told him to tell me they are not included. The window sticker does not state anything about them but I thought if you got trailering you got the sensors. This truck has everything possible on it I believe with the exception of the cat back. Sticker was 65,834!! And no sensors and they will not throw them in either! I do have a tandem boat trailer and really want them, oh well any help here?

Edited by GregG10

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2020 at 10:52 PM, GregG10 said:

I know most of this is old posts but since it came around again and I was searching for an answer maybe someone can help. I purchased a 2020 GMC AT4 yesterday and am going to pick it up Tuesday. I looked all over for the sensors and they are not in the truck, salesman was clueless but talked the the manager and he told him to tell me they are not included. The window sticker does not state anything about them but I thought if you got trailering you got the sensors. This truck has everything possible on it I believe with the exception of the cat back. Sticker was 65,834!! And no sensors and they will not throw them in either! I do have a tandem boat trailer and really want them, oh well any help here?

If it's listed on your window sticker, then they are owed to you. If it's not on there, they don't owe you squat.  But, you they'll be happy to sell them to you.

• 2 months later...

These are awesome if you trailer a lot, temps and pressures, with alarms if they get out of spec too far, could easily save you from a blowout.25a76236d8f6b544738e26907696a31a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk