On 4/22/2021 at 9:54 PM, TNTSilverado said:

That’s what I wanted to know the PRICE. Hence why I called!  And since no one answers the D@mn phone there, I sent out an email and got the answer that way. 
Another reason why I posted again with the price. To let everyone else know since it’s not posted on the website🧐🤔🤔

Got it. The pricing is on the product page, here if anyone needs to confirm:

https://www.diablosport.com/shop/predator-2-for-19-20-gm-gas-truck.html?SID=rqt9ug64krrgil0lrdds83kh27

Thanks

On 4/24/2021 at 7:57 AM, MikeDP said:

Hey Mike@Diablosport, can you give us a rundown on what’s different between the Edge, Superchips, and Diablo? All were released roughly the same time and all under the same corporate umbrella. 

The biggest differences are the devices themselves and the options/features offered on each platform for each model that is supported.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 4:42 PM, Mike@Diablosport said:

The biggest differences are the devices themselves and the options/features offered on each platform for each model that is supported.

Thanks

So... what are those differences?  I am sure that is what people are interested in knowing....

This is awesome, either way... although the fact that it probably instantly voids the warranty...  That's what gives me pause...

• 5 weeks later...

Well it only took a few weeks but HP Tuners also dropped their price for tuning these trucks.

https://www.hptuners.com/product/e90-modified-ecm-purchase-ecm-exchange-service/

If you already own HP Tuners it's still $1,100 but if you bought a new MPVI2 plus 8 credits it's far cheaper.

The HP Tuners E90 ECM Exchange Service is now $699.99 or FREE with a qualifying purchase! Licensing cost for the E90 ECM has also been changed to 8 credits.

To qualify, add the E90 Exchange Service product to your cart along with an MPVI2 + 8 credits, and the E90 Exchange Service price will automatically be zeroed out.

It's a $800 cost savings compared to before with the new pricing change. (I'm excluding the buying the new MPVI2 as that is obviously different)

Edited by CamGTP

On 5/30/2019 at 4:42 PM, Roddy8 said:

** Just talked to Diablew (Lewis Eaton) and he says he can tune the 5.3L AFM with 6 speed auto -  no go on the 5.3L DFM with 8 speed auto. Not now and possibly not ever. 

So I’m buying a truck with this powertrain this week, and I didn’t mind my Diablosport (I assume that’s who you mean by “diablew”) tune in a Mustang I had 15 years ago. I’m looking at a K&N CAI and a cat back exhaust, been wondering if a tune was needed to max the output of those changes...

On 4/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, Mike@Diablosport said:

Got it. The pricing is on the product page, here if anyone needs to confirm:

https://www.diablosport.com/shop/predator-2-for-19-20-gm-gas-truck.html?SID=rqt9ug64krrgil0lrdds83kh27

Thanks

Do those come preloaded with a tune for the factory powertrain? TIA!