As mentioned, it is going to be ass expensive.  Don't even think about it while it's under warranty.  There is no way you can ever erase the tracks either; dealers will know.  I bought the range to disable DFM and ASS.  That's as far as I am going.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Here is the email I got today. It still requires an unlocked ECM.

19-20 GM 1500 5.3L and 6.2L tuning
now available on Predator 2!

For over 2 years now, Silverado and Sierra 1500 owners have been patiently driving untuned trucks, hoping for a solution to the locked E90 ECU at an affordable price. DiabloSport is here to tell you, the wait is over! The new Predator 2, part number 7222-R, is now available and includes the required ECU MOD service an no additional charge! 

How does it work? Once you recieve your Predator 2 
7222-R, you submit the PCMMOD form on our website. From there you'll recieve instructions on how to send your ECU to us for unlocking. We'll unlock it and overnight it back to you for minimal downtime on your truck. From there you reinstall it in the truck and tune away! 

Gains of as much as 45 rwhp over stock on some applications, as well as tons of awesome features and options make the Predator 2 7222-R THE choice for 2019-2020 GM Silverado and Sierra 1500 5.3L and 6.2L powered truck owners. Once again, DiabloSport delivers innovative tuning solutions with Power You Can Feel!
Edited by Jay P

I tried calling again today and no answer. Was on phone waiting for 30 minutes this time. Just left it on speaker while I was finishing up some work. 
Also sent out an email, I want to know pricing because it isn’t stated anywhere on website. 

17 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

I tried calling again today and no answer. Was on phone waiting for 30 minutes this time. Just left it on speaker while I was finishing up some work. 
Also sent out an email, I want to know pricing because it isn’t stated anywhere on website. 

what did you need to know?

Price is $599.95, including the ECU unlock :)

Edited by Mike@Diablosport

On 6/25/2020 at 12:26 PM, chadman said:

As mentioned, it is going to be ass expensive.  Don't even think about it while it's under warranty.  There is no way you can ever erase the tracks either; dealers will know.  I bought the range to disable DFM and ASS.  That's as far as I am going.

The warranty covers manufactuers defects... it's not an insurance policy. If someone cooks / destroys an engine or anything else in the driveline the tabs on them anyways.

11 hours ago, Mike@Diablosport said:

what did you need to know?

Price is $599.95, including the ECU unlock :)

That’s what I wanted to know the PRICE. Hence why I called!  And since no one answers the D@mn phone there, I sent out an email and got the answer that way. 
Another reason why I posted again with the price. To let everyone else know since it’s not posted on the website🧐🤔🤔

• Like 1

Hey Mike@Diablosport, can you give us a rundown on what’s different between the Edge, Superchips, and Diablo? All were released roughly the same time and all under the same corporate umbrella. 

The TCM has apparently been cracked by HHP on the T93 for the Camaro. Not sure if that applies to the Silverado or not. I believe it's the same controller and 10l80e. I've seen other comments on here about the T87a being unlocked but I don't think that is in any of the T1's