7 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

Negative, but some of the mechanics think its a bad ground somewhere

The code that was originally pulled the first time I took it in was C15A9. Is that similar to the codes you've seen on the trucks that came in?

10 minutes ago, 19Sierra said:

The code that was originally pulled the first time I took it in was C15A9. Is that similar to the codes you've seen on the trucks that came in?

yes as well as C05D2 & P25A2, been seeing few trucks coming in with oil pans leaking aswell as the rear diffs. 

16 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

yes as well as C05D2 & P25A2, been seeing few trucks coming in with oil pans leaking aswell as the rear diffs. 

Thank you for your knowledge. Now I just have to try to get the truck to the dealer next time it comes on before it clears itself. 

5 hours ago, Pinnacle said:

I know this sounds dumb but the leaking oil pan and diff is under warranty?

12 minutes ago, Dan V 25 said:

I know this sounds dumb but the leaking oil pan and diff is under warranty?

Yes, we've had 3 trucks and done them all with no questions asked. Our dealerships always tries to go above and beyond. 

Edited by Pinnacle
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

Yes, we've had 3 trucks and done them all with no questions asked. Our dealerships always tries to go above and beyond. 

Nice. It's hard to find good dealerships. This is my first brand new truck and I love it besides the 4wd so far. I hope I dont have more problems 

New owner of 2020 AT4(1 week old), and my service 4WD light came on last night on way home from work too.  I was in AUTO when I noticed it.  Was still on this AM.  I restarted truck and it wasn't there.

Dealer told me that it has to be on for them to see, but they didn't know the carbon bed was different than a regular bed....SERIOUSLY!!!

19 hours ago, CNADN SIERRA said:

Maybe I should have bought an F150..........?

I cringe when I hear people say that, and Im apart of every forum GM FORD RAM TOYOTA as I have worked for all of them as and adviser.  FORGET the top 3 and ONLY buy as we in the industry call them the "TANK" Tundra, nothing else comes close best built truck period. 

Light came on again when I pulled into my driveway. Hopefully the light stays on for the trip to the dealership tomorrow morning. Would have taken it right there but they said they dont have any loaners available or anyone to give me a ride to get a work truck.

20200121_163050.jpg

Edited by 19Sierra