2109 Serria denali black window trim

That's why I just got the AT4 instead, mostly the same but -chrome and a bit of color in the interior to boot.  All the other bells and whistles except for the mag ride.  Only chrome is the tail pipes and badges.

Almost got the satin steel denali as I kept missing it in an AT4 as its a sweet color and hard to get here.  But Dark sky was my second choice and I got one with the performance pack so bonus.

Your best and cheapest option would be the vinyl like noted above.

Edited by quicksilverc5

Yep the AT4 has most of what the Denali has.   I’m just going to order the black trim, not sure if I’m steady enough to make the wrap look like it should... I have the door handles and mirrors black out 

On 4/16/2019 at 1:01 PM, ACMAN said:

Yep the AT4 has most of what the Denali has.   I’m just going to order the black trim, not sure if I’m steady enough to make the wrap look like it should... I have the door handles and mirrors black out 

I would like to do the same to my denali. Please let me know the part numbers you get. My truck is pacific blue. 

I like the front Crome too.  It’s been two weeks sense I’ve ordered the trim from the dealership, I’m getting a little impatient.   I asked the guy twice to double check his part numbers. So hopefully they are correct.   ??

• 6 months later...
9 hours ago, superhighsierra said:

Anyone ever figure out the part numbers? Want to color match my door handles on my SLT but the only set I can find is $500+. That can't be right... hopefully. Need White Frost ones.

Look on ebay they have gloss black covers for the door handles. $50. I just ordered some 

• 1 month later...