Help with dealership

Anyone within a state or two of MI that has a go to dealer with decent prices? Have talked to a couple in MO, MI and Wisconsin and about 95% of them won't lease a 19. I have a 16 that the the lease is up in a couple months. Never heard of a dealership saying they won't lease a truck. Not really finding any great prices on a RST or LT trailboss.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Check out James Martin Chevrolet in Detroit. I am in Indiana and going there to pickup the truck they ordered for me. I deal with Becky (she is really into Camaros) as she sold me my 1LE last year. Easiest car buying ever they delivered to my home

Ryan B.

Check out James Martin Chevrolet in Detroit. I am in Indiana and going there to pickup the truck they ordered for me. I deal with Becky (she is really into Camaros) as she sold me my 1LE last year. Easiest car buying ever they delivered to my home

Ryan B.
I will check them out. Thanks!

47 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Ryan B.

Ryan, yours not in yet?              GH

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Ryan B.

Becky Doyle?  I did a few deals with her when she was at Rodgers Chevrolet.  She’s great.

Becky Doyle?  I did a few deals with her when she was at Rodgers Chevrolet.  She’s great.

Yea she moved a year and a half ago. It tells you something when I am traveling 4.5+ hours away to buy vehicles.

Ryan B.

Was looking at Silverado's this past February; My 2016 Sierra SLE lease was due up in October 2019.  Dealer purchased my Sierra for his lot, paid off the lease and I came out even.  The asst. sales manager told me to pick out any truck on the lot to lease (had over 100) and said that the residual on the '19 Silverado's was the highest he's ever seen. I got an RST and was very satisfied with the deal. The note wasn't much more than I was paying the 2016.  When I got the '16 Sierra I had a choice if any truck on the lot to lease. It's just weird that your dealer doesn't lease...

Check out Summit City Chevrolet in Fort Wayne, (260) 432-0677. I was going to order a pretty much loaded DOUBLECAB LTZ, they found one in Indianapolis, exactly what I wanted and had it at there dealership the next day. I noticed they had several RST on there lot. I dealt with Scot Wilder and last Tuesday I signed the papers and brought it home and it was a LEASE.

oezNjjDvTbyX2ir8PD+%AA.jpg

• Like 1

Was looking at Silverado's this past February; My 2016 Sierra SLE lease was due up in October 2019.  Dealer purchased my Sierra for his lot, paid off the lease and I came out even.  The asst. sales manager told me to pick out any truck on the lot to lease (had over 100) and said that the residual on the '19 Silverado's was the highest he's ever seen. I got an RST and was very satisfied with the deal. The note wasn't much more than I was paying the 2016.  When I got the '16 Sierra I had a choice if any truck on the lot to lease. It's just weird that your dealer doesn't lease...
Not just my dealer. Laura Chevrolet, a place in Wisconsin and one in lower Michigan.

Check out Summit City Chevrolet in Fort Wayne, (260) 432-0677. I was going to order a pretty much loaded DOUBLECAB LTZ, they found one in Indianapolis, exactly what I wanted and had it at there dealership the next day. I noticed they had several RST on there lot. I dealt with Scot Wilder and last Tuesday I signed the papers and brought it home and it was a LEASE.
5cc26cae31668_oezNjjDvTbyX2ir8PDAA.thumb.jpg.09f550f35999d12d8db786203efb8772.jpg
I will check it out. Thanks!

Check out Voice Motors in Kalkaska. Just leased a silver trail boss from there. Great deal and delivered to my doorstep, took my lease return back also.   Ask for Mitch. Great prices and easy to deal with. 
Will check them out also! Thanks