Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

mine is awaiting a reply from g.m. on a buyback  really like the truck but without my noise would be better  how had is arbitration to do good or bad need help to decide  after they put a new ecm in which took 2 weeks truck is doing some new things and has forfot the old it now runs at stop lights no shutoff since i got it back the new thing is nmy interior lights now work whatever thanks

16 hours ago, pearlymae19 said:

mine is awaiting a reply from g.m. on a buyback  really like the truck but without my noise would be better  how had is arbitration to do good or bad need help to decide  after they put a new ecm in which took 2 weeks truck is doing some new things and has forfot the old it now runs at stop lights no shutoff since i got it back the new thing is nmy interior lights now work whatever thanks

huh? 

• Like 2

last nite coming home maybe 1 hour drive pearlie mae started jingle jangle song and it wasoldutside so maybe my problem is a little different but it still sounds to me like my roulette wheel when they drop the ball my passenger was even hearing it will iake truck back to dealer monday for further investigation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Pictures are broken I think. Anyway, congrats. I’m waiting to hear back from my lawyer. Can’t wait to get into a working truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed can’t wait to get this all past me. It’s been awful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 8:02 PM, pearlymae19 said:

guys i know this is off topic but with you all being so knowledgable could you give me some direction as to a buy back   is that the way to go first i have already requested that and my service manager is behind me 100%  so what would you all do thank you very much for any help

Yes first contact the BBB they will tell you if you qualify and then help you through the process.

11 minutes ago, Chevy sad said:

Great looking truck! Glad you stuck to it and got a safer and more reliable truck. You can make some money as a consultant. 

Thanks, I will be very happy to help anyone here however I can with a pending buy back through the process just PM me. It’s not easy but if you stick with it it can be done successfully.

Edited by ILSilverado