Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

my fun and games is just about to begin  sorry that they arent more co-operative  they thought thet=y had mine fixed but it reared its ugly head tonite and two other people heard it also well see what happens when i call in a.m.

14 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Just received a call stating they were going to close my case until they had an available field engineer. Gave me no time frame. I just sent an email to a lawyer. I’m so done with them playing games and not calling me back for weeks at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same shit happened to me with my motor knock.  I would never get calls back. They said they wanted to send a field engineer and then they didn't want to send a field engineer. It was a cluster ****. 

They Told me that they were going to replace the stub shaft again. And then in the same sentence they said that they were going to hold off on replacing it until the field engineer came. But of course there is no time or date that they can commit to. I’ve given them more than reasonable accommodations and they just keep shi**ing on me. I told the GM exec I’m going to send a letter giving them the 20 days to repair or they have to replace my vehicle under New York State law and she said what is that going to do and laughed. And that’s when she told me that they were going to close my case out but she persuaded the district manager to keep it in pending until the field engineer came and looked at my vehicle(like she’s my friend now). Then went on to say I’ll give you a call in another two weeks to see if there’s any progress. At this point I decided I’m done dealing with their antics. Funny thing is the lawyer called me yesterday and we went over my case. They said just for my radio issues alone they have a strong case. The saga continues.....

took my truck back again same noise as before but the service manager barely hears it he now calls it a flutter also my check engine light came on  so they are looking at that also   the jingles just keep on a coming  best of luck to you all with same or similar problems

On 11/21/2019 at 12:02 AM, pearlymae19 said:

took my truck back again same noise as before but the service manager barely hears it he now calls it a flutter also my check engine light came on  so they are looking at that also   the jingles just keep on a coming  best of luck to you all with same or similar problems

Go after GM don’t let them get away with it. I just signed my agreement papers for my buyback today. In 45 days I will have all my money back and be rid of it. If you are still having these axle issues go after them. It takes a long time and they try and wear you down but to  those who persist will come the spoils. Once they buy one back there will be more, let’s keep the domino’s falling in our favor.

Edited by ILSilverado

39 minutes ago, ILSilverado said:

Go after GM don’t let them get away with it. I just signed my agreement papers for my buyback today. In 45 days I will have all my money back and be rid of it. If you are still having these axle issues go after them. It takes a long time and they try and wear you down but to  those who persist will come the spoils. Once they buy one back let’s keep the domino’s falling!

100%. 

Gm has not done right by their customers and now its really starting to show. Contact a lemon lawyer asap and get the ball rolling. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ILSilverado said:

Go after GM don’t let them get away with it. I just signed my agreement papers for my buyback today. In 45 days I will have all my money back and be rid of it. If you are still having these axle issues go after them. It takes a long time and they try and wear you down but to  those who persist will come the spoils. Once they buy one back let’s keep the domino’s falling!

did you end up going to arbitration or did you settle before that? 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:12 PM, Chevy sad said:

Those charges are BS. Ford tried that in 13 when I bought a total lemon eco boost. I was able to prove I put milage on another vehicle and wanted the same rate they got. I settled for 75% rate. I still lost just over 2k on the whole ordeal. Considering all the issues, especially the brakes, you guys did well. Great job!

The usage fee they charge varies by State. It’s the State you live in that gives them the ability to charge usage fees. Some states don’t allow any.

Edited by ILSilverado

1 hour ago, ct_corey said:

did you end up going to arbitration or did you settle before that? 

I went ahead with a full arbitration. This was the only way to get the usage fees reduced.

However it could have gone either way but I felt my case was cut and dry since GM offered the buyback before the arbitration. By the way during the conversation between the arbitrator and GM, GM admitted they still don’t have good parts available.

happy thanksgiving to all the jingle jingles out there  my truck is still in shop waiting for a ecm module its been a week they still cant hear my jingle talked to service manager today saidhe was trying to get an engineer out to listen what the heck good is that going to do if he the service manager cant hear it    i dont know i feel like i am getting royal run around just cause i am women  what happens in case of a buy back????  thanks to all of you i have a better understanding of big business G.M.

I was waiting since September for a field engineer. Case was opened and approved for one but for some reason they couldnt get one scheduled. Weird right. They wanted to close my case with all the problems I’m still having. I finally called a lawyer. All these big businesses are the same. I unfortunately had the same bad luck with a ford last year. Like I’ve mentioned before, they were honestly worse to deal with than Chevy. The whole experience from the dealership to corporate was terrible. Quick example, they gave me a rental for my truck that was out for 3 weeks for warranty repairs and then charged me for it after my truck was already bought back months later. The dealership said corporate wasn’t paying them so they were charging me. I got my money back In the end and told myself and anyone I know to stay clear of ford. They are disgusting. Anyway, lol. I’m sticking with Chevy. I actually love the truck. Just not this one with all its issues and new issues keep popping up. There has to be majority of people without issues with them and hope my next one will be the same. Happy thanksgiving and best of luck.

20 hours ago, pearlymae19 said:

happy thanksgiving to all the jingle jingles out there  my truck is still in shop waiting for a ecm module its been a week they still cant hear my jingle talked to service manager today saidhe was trying to get an engineer out to listen what the heck good is that going to do if he the service manager cant hear it    i dont know i feel like i am getting royal run around just cause i am women  what happens in case of a buy back????  thanks to all of you i have a better understanding of big business G.M.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our fellow jinglers!  Look up the BBB auto line through Google and open a claim. I’m here to help assist anyone that needs help through this process.

18 hours ago, Tischmic said:

Gm would not buy mine back. But did cut me a check for $8000. Took 3 months. Did it all myself. I actually came out ahead on the deal, paid $44k for the truck. Got $40k for trade in. Bought a 3/4 instead. 

That sounds like a great deal. Surprised they gave you $40K for your trade new 2019s are selling well below that with all the incentives currently going on. 

Edited by ILSilverado