Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

i have asked for all paper work and was told that i did not need it as i had signed for the work on the very first complaint so either i need to take my advisor to task or go a little higher up in command  just because i am a old women i feel like he thinks i dont know much but being raised on a ranch and doing some of my own repairs ifeel like i know a thing or too thanks to you all

*****UP DATE******

I would suggest going back and looking at all of my posts.

I had the truck in two weeks ago for GMs miracle fix TSB and the selling dealer refused to work on the truck. Selling dealer said all the new parts GM had them order were EXACTLY the same part numbers they installed 2 months earlier.  After the new parts were installed in July the sound went away for about 3000 miles but came back . To date this is the only Fix GM has and it did not work for me. I am now in the process of reopening the buy back dispute with GM and the BBB and have also retained an attorney. GM is in total denial over this issue and seems to have no lasting fix at the present time.

I would encourage all with the issue to file with the BBB to protect yourselves and your investment. More to come.

Edited by ILSilverado

5 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

*****UP DATE******

I would suggest going back and looking at all of my posts.

I had the truck in two weeks ago for GMs miracle fix TSB and the selling dealer refused to work on the truck. Selling dealer said all the new parts GM had them order were EXACTLY the same part numbers they installed 2 months earlier.  After the new parts were installed in July the sound went away for about 3000 miles but came back . To date this is the only Fix GM has and it did not work for me. I am now in the process of reopening the buy back dispute with GM and the BBB and have also retained an attorney. GM is in total denial over this issue and seems to have no lasting fix at the present time.

I would encourage all with the issue to file with the BBB to protect yourselves and your investment. More to come.

BBB is a waste of time. I've read through many of the complaints and many of them never get resolved.  Filing anything with GM directly is a joke. My truck has a cold start knock that is so loud and lasts so long that I cant even trade it in. No one wants it. I currently have a 43,000 paper weight that's worthless until they fix. My problem has been a bulletin for over a year know.  I have spent hours dealing with GM direct before I went the lemon law route. From no call backs, to ducking my calls from not being able to talk to anyone in charge. It was literally a joke. You think there are in denial but they are WELL aware of what's going on. Right now they are just playing defense and trying to figure out their cheapest options to fix all these junk trucks. 

Lemon law is the way to go. 

Edited by ct_corey
forgot word

48 minutes ago, ct_corey said:

BBB is a waste of time. I've read through many of the complaints and many of them never get resolved.  Filing anything with GM is a joke. My truck has a cold start knock that is so loud and lasts so long that I cant even trade it in. No one wants it. I currently have a 43,000 paper weight that's worthless until they fix. My problem has been a bulletin for over a year know.  I have spent hours dealing with GM direct before I went the lemon law route. From no call backs, to ducking my calls from not being able to talk to anyone in charge. It was literally a joke. You think there are in denial but they are WELL aware of what's going on. Right now they are just playing defense and trying to figure out their cheapest options to fix all these junk trucks. 

Lemon law is the way to go. 

Oh that’s just nonsense. If you don’t want to go through the BBB and your vehicle legitimately meets your states lemon law requirements just sue them it will take awhile but as long as you have all documentation needed you can’t lose if the firm accepts your case. They won’t accept cases however that don’t meet your States lemon laws. Here is who to call. They pay all fees and work with most States.I have used this firm before with great success. If my arbitration goes south for some reason you can be sure I will use them again and I will sue the $hit out of GM. I won my last case with GM 20 years ago.

https://call.yourlemonlawrights.com/illinois-lemon-law-attorney/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrfvsBRD7ARIsAKuDvMOIvM-jb2ZWtHdJTMfGOapDYFXj0ZuOcPULvGNQGsuoI2PpeV-EF0QaAlPWEALw_wcB

Edited by ILSilverado

8 minutes ago, ILSilverado said:

Oh that’s just nonsense. If you don’t want to go through the BBB and your vehicle legitimately meets your states lemon law requirements just sue them it will take awhile but as long as you have all documentation needed you can’t lose if the firm accepts your case. They won’t accept cases however that don’t meet your States lemon laws. Here is who to call.

https://call.yourlemonlawrights.com/illinois-lemon-law-attorney/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrfvsBRD7ARIsAKuDvMOIvM-jb2ZWtHdJTMfGOapDYFXj0ZuOcPULvGNQGsuoI2PpeV-EF0QaAlPWEALw_wcB

What im saying is nonsense? 

12 minutes ago, ct_corey said:

What im saying is nonsense? 

Yes there are other avenues to follow besides the BBB. GM is required by law to repair defects while the vehicle is under warranty otherwise it’s a breech of warranty claim. If they won’t /can’t fix your vehicle and it’s still under warranty they are obligated by law to make it right. If for some reason GM can’t or refuses to do so Call the above law firm. Have all your documents and service history ready when you call.

Edited by ILSilverado

30 minutes ago, ILSilverado said:

Yes there are other avenues to follow besides the BBB. GM is required by law to repair defects while the vehicle is under warranty otherwise it’s a breech of warranty claim. If they won’t /can’t fix your vehicle and it’s still under warranty they are obligated by law to make it right. If for some reason GM can’t or refuses to do so Call the above law firm. Have all your documents and service history ready when you call.

Did you not read what I posted? Filing a buyback or whatever through GM direct  is a waste of time. And I Cleary stated how I think Lemon law is the way to go

Filing a buyback with gm is a waste. They denied my knowing I meet my state requirements. They said wait for when I’m out of my 36 months/36000 miles to request and they will work with me. The freaking nerve to say that like I’m from another planet. They offered me a trade in assist. I said at no point would I ever let them bend me over. I told them I’m going to let them waste as much money as I can on fixes, parts, etc. Then I’ll hire a lawyer or go through my state attorney because I’ve done it before. My goal is to screw them for trying to take advantage of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this was mentioned in the 46 pages, but the bulletin PIP5653B actually states that "This PI will be updated when the stub shaft is available through CC&AA."    The parts listed in the bulletin do not include the stub shaft, yet.  Don't know why this bulletin even came out and suggested to do anything to fix it until all the parts that are needed (supposedly) were available. 

40 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

Maybe this was mentioned in the 46 pages, but the bulletin PIP5653B actually states that "This PI will be updated when the stub shaft is available through CC&AA."    The parts listed in the bulletin do not include the stub shaft, yet.  Don't know why this bulletin even came out and suggested to do anything to fix it until all the parts that are needed (supposedly) were available. 

The stub shaft is available, just not through Customer Care Aftersales (CC&A, formerly GM Service Parts Organization).  Read right above that - it tells how to order the stub shaft (in red box below).

PIP5653B_p2.png.26740f3178998ff44929d11b3d2cccdb.png

All that "This PI will be updated...." part means is the Parts Information section (parts list) will be updated with the correct part number once GM has settled on which stub shaft is actually going to fix the issue & when there are enough in inventory where they don't have to be special ordered.  Granted, this document isn't worded in a manner that is perfectly clear either, IMO.

Edited by Wheelguy

26 minutes ago, Wheelguy said:

The stub shaft is available, just not through Customer Care Aftersales (CC&A, formerly GM Service Parts Organization).  Read right above that - it tells how to order the stub shaft (in red box below).

PIP5653B_p2.png.26740f3178998ff44929d11b3d2cccdb.png

All that "This PI will be updated...." part means is the Parts Information section (parts list) will be updated with the correct part number once GM has settled on which stub shaft is actually going to fix the issue & when there are enough in inventory where they don't have to be special ordered.  Granted, this document isn't worded in a manner that is perfectly clear either, IMO.

It appears mine was already replaced and the part numbers are exactly the same as the one the a Dealer replaced two month prior.

After about a month at the dealer, two output shafts and a front differential the squealing is gone (for now).  The dealership had a hard time getting parts due to the UAW strike.  I am going to see how long before it will be going back to the dealership.

From what I heard from my dealership there is a new bulletin, PIP5653D, which came out 10/09/2019. Hopefully there is additional information of it.

I did file a claim through Lemon Law here in New York. New York Lemon Law attorneys dont cost anything, win or lose. We reached a cash settlement with GM in order for me not to pursue any further legal action specifically to this issue. GM will still honor my warranty to further fix this issue and any other issues that might come up. 

From what I heard from my dealership there is a new bulletin, PIP5653D, which came out 10/09/2019. Hopefully there is additional information of it.

I did file a claim through Lemon Law here in New York. New York Lemon Law attorneys dont cost anything, win or lose. We reached a cash settlement with GM in order for me not to pursue any further legal action specifically to this issue. GM will still honor my warranty to further fix this issue and any other issues that might come up. 

Can you please pm me as I live in ny and would like to know what they offered, who you used, etc. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk