Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

Got mine repaired last week under the exist PIP5653B bulletin. Time will tell if it's effective or not. Based on what I'm seeing here it may not be, but unfortunately we need to go through the process. Unfortunately for me I may not know if the fix is effective until next summer. On mine the noise only presented itself when it was 90+ degrees out and I drove the truck for 30+ minutes.

Edited by jbith
update

Dropping mine off at the dealer tomorrow evening after work. Surprised the parts showed up already. We'll see. The first fix that didn't work took about 3 hours and the guy in service said this one is supposed to take about 5 hours but he said they want it for the whole day. 

22 hours ago, jbith said:

Unfortunately for me I may not know if the fix is effective until next summer. On mine the noise only presented itself when it was 90+ degrees out and I drove the truck for 30+ minutes.

General Motors expected to provide Alaskan relocation assistance to all "Jinglers" as it would be fiscally preferable than actually fixing their trucks. ☃️?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Figured this topic needed a little levity.

Hahahaha. Gm exec said to me “so you’re requesting a trade in assistance?” Gtfoh no. I’ve been driving a vehicle that’s been in and out of shop since day 2 and I’m supposed to take a loss? They have balls. She said that’s it’s within the bumper to bumper so the chance of them approving me is much greater with a trade in. Boy they think they’re slick. I told her that’s why laws were made to protect the consumer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

Hahahaha. Gm exec said to me “so you’re requesting a trade in assistance?” Gtfoh no. I’ve been driving a vehicle that’s been in and out of shop since day 2 and I’m supposed to take a loss? They have balls. She said that’s it’s within the bumper to bumper so the chance of them approving me is much greater with a trade in. Boy they think they’re slick. I told her that’s why laws were made to protect the consumer

L E M O N L A W

20 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

Did you finish going through it? Which route did you take? Lawyer up, bbb, or attorney general?

going through it now. I went with an attorney in my state that specializes in it. BBB has lost lots of its pull as many cases aren't settled in the peoples favor. 

Has the "fix" been successful with anyone and eliminated the chirp noise? Bulletin #PIP5653 is what I'm referencing... 

My truck is in service getting this done currently and I am excited to get it back. 

57 minutes ago, mwbutcher said:

So I checked into this and have a 7/22/2019 build date and a "SU8 Axle RR"  

19 LT Trail Boss.  I don't have any issues yet at 500 miles.   Anyone else have this axle?

This issue relates to the front axle. What is your RPO for the front? SU4 or SU5. SU4 is the one that is affected.