275-65-20 nitto ridge grapplers

• 2 months later...

I suspect they should.  These are 34" tires but not that wide.  275/60r20s fit stock with lots of room to spare.  You would be adding an inch of height but only half inch of sidewall.

Just go with 2" then they will definitely fit.  There is a guy who posted about 295/60r20s (34" but wider) with a 2" level and they look great.

Edited by Ezekiel2517

19 hours ago, elleshoe said:

Is anyone running 285/65/20 ridge grapplers with a 2 inch level? That’s the tire I’m looking to get with the 2 inch kit I have on my truck.

This is what I am trying to figure out. I have the 2" Ready Lift front level kit waiting to go on. I am going to buy a 20x9 wheel. So what tire can I run without trimming anything?

I was looking more at the Falkin Wildpeaks or the G2's for tires.

3 hours ago, bullet3z said:

This is what I am trying to figure out. I have the 2" Ready Lift front level kit waiting to go on. I am going to buy a 20x9 wheel. So what tire can I run without trimming anything?

I was looking more at the Falkin Wildpeaks or the G2's for tires.

Is the 2 inch completely level or are you sitting higher in the front end? When I measured, I’m only showing 1.25” of rake. 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:30 PM, tannerm24 said:

Is the 2 inch completely level or are you sitting higher in the front end? When I measured, I’m only showing 1.25” of rake. 

I did not put the level kit on yet. I want to do everything at the same time.

So can I fit a 285x65x20 on a RST non-Z71 crew cab with just the 2" Readylift front level kit? I want to get a 20" wherl with 0 offset. 

If this will work then this is what I want to get.

Edited by bullet3z
Spelling

I have a 19 Sierra slt, (non at4 ) and I drove my 275/65 ridge grapplers home from the tire place on stock suspension, and put ready lift 2” the next day. Believe it or not,I don’t think they rubbed with the stock sus. Now I didn’t get out and turn the wheels and check the clearance and all that stuff because I knew I was gonna put the level on anyway, but I never heard them rub while I was turning. Maybe  they would have if hitting a hard bump at full turn,I don’t know.