Stock Goodyear Tire issues?

Anyone having any issues? Noticed this today not quite 2K Miles. I haven’t hit or scraped anything

Pass side front

b93ccd9296f6c9e17240410b6ceead28.jpg

Rear pass side also

12be5be721d0638ff5ffa3fa1d3752bc.jpg

Ryan B.

• Sad 1

I had cheap Wrangler SR-A on my F-150 and it had cracks everywhere from being parked in the sun. They told me it was normal so I didn't pursue it any further.

Doesn't look like a tire defect something pinched that tire maybe during loading on the car carrier or putting it on a lift at the dealership. 

The rear tire didn’t have anything it just started. Also the front was only a small 1/8” line now it is much worse and multiple locations. Have a hard time to say they did something unless the damage didn’t show up. It has been hot here and the truck has been out during the day. Drivers side tires are fine

Ryan B.

12k on mine and they still look pretty much new. Them don't look like defects, maybe possibly ran over something and not realize it?

Wierd that I would notice a small defect then in the same area more slits about a thousand miles later? And on a second tire at a different time? Just seems wierd I haven’t hit anything and have driven pretty easy

Ryan B.

3 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Another pic of a slit on the front tire in the opposite location of the original photo

5ca3c97c902a9ea04625557a4b02bed9.jpg

Ryan B.

Have you checked on the inside of the tire? The more I look at it is that it looks like you went down a gravel road and it sliced the sidewall because that's right where the tire bulges from the weight of the truck rolling down the road. Mostly the one pic where there is a puncher then a drag make down the sidewall. 

Edited by Silverado4x4