So I did something yesterday...

I received the letter today so I will posting that since it talks about everything. I will NOT be posting a picture of the check. Hopefully that pleases all of you non-believers. Will upload it later..

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, tmar480 said:

I received the letter today so I will posting that since it talks about everything. I will NOT be posting a picture of the check. Hopefully that pleases all of you non-believers. Will upload it later..

You said you would post a picture of it; why the change?

14 minutes ago, swathdiver said:

You said you would post a picture of it; why the change?

You referring to the post where he said he received the letter and cheque on Tuesday morning, he was going to post the letter later in same day, and it is now Thursday afternoon, still no letter posted.  I would hope the letter is not the one that says, "enclosed please find check, go away".  In other words, post the letter with conditions, feel free to block out names and dollar amounts, but do leave all conditions.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tmar480 said:

Because what I am going to post states everything that everyone wants to know and a picture of the check is overkill. Take the letter for what it is and the rest is on you.

Well, you said you were going to do it.  Anyone can type out a letter but posting a photo of a check with its anti-copy features present would satisfy all but the saltiest of naysayers.  You should stay true to your word and do it.

Have you thought about the poor sap who's going to get stuck with your truck?

Idk what happened to the first post, nor do I know how to delete post's on this form. But I have attached the release of claim letter.

Release of Claim Part 1.pdf Release of Claim part 2.pdf

Edited by tmar480
Updated Release forms
  • Haha 2

Consider this my last attempt to please everyone saying this is isn't happening or simply isn't true because "GM would never so such a thing".. Well there's your evidence folks. If you are going to continue to say anything negative about this situation I will ignore you but if anyone else has questions please feel free to reach out to me and I will happily answer them.

1 hour ago, CombsL83 said:

GM doesn’t use company letterhead for its legal documents? 

In the offer letter they have GM's logo in there. But the release document does not have a letter head which was surprising to me as well,  but this document has all the information that everyone wanted so that is what I provided. 

4 hours ago, CombsL83 said:

GM doesn’t use company letterhead for its legal documents? 

Looks like something my wife could type up.

Let's see the check. Cover your name if you're so paranoid.

8 grand for a rattle? ? 

I call B. S. on this whole deal.

10 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Looks like something my wife could type up.

Let's see the check. Cover your name if you're so paranoid.

8 grand for a rattle? ? 

I call B. S. on this whole deal.

Not paranoid, it's just no one needs to know my full name on his form. This is between me and GM. Not me and the whole GM Trucks form. 8 grand? Those are rookie numbers bud, bump that up a couple grand.. LOL 

1 hour ago, tmar480 said:

Not paranoid, it's just no one needs to know my full name on his form. This is between me and GM. Not me and the whole GM Trucks form. 8 grand? Those are rookie numbers bud, bump that up a couple grand.. LOL 

If this was between you and GM you wouldn't be on here running your mouth.

I had an annoying problem with a truck years ago. It was my first automatic diesel pulling- work truck. The transmission lines would come apart. The clips would vibrate out and fluid would leak. It would have been an easy fix for me. The problem was the first time it happened was a night I was hauling my tractor. I was worried the transmission was damaged. The stupid dealership would just put the clips back in. They would just come back out. It did that enough for lemon law to engage. The end results was I ended up using the truck for a year for free. They gave me all my money towards the same truck with a stick, one year newer. Money for a rattle. I’m doubtful. A great trade in deal more likely. But stranger things happen. I just watched a day wasted in congress over hearsay documents. Strange things do happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk