So I did something yesterday...

26 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

I had an annoying problem with a truck years ago. It was my first automatic diesel pulling- work truck. The transmission lines would come apart. The clips would vibrate out and fluid would leak. It would have been an easy fix for me. The problem was the first time it happened was a night I was hauling my tractor. I was worried the transmission was damaged. The stupid dealership would just put the clips back in. They would just come back out. It did that enough for lemon law to engage. The end results was I ended up using the truck for a year for free. They gave me all my money towards the same truck with a stick, one year newer. Money for a rattle. I’m doubtful. A great trade in deal more likely. But stranger things happen. I just watched a day wasted in congress over hearsay documents. Strange things do happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 2019, anything can happen. Whether or not you believe that GM paid me out, is on you. But I've given the document where it states that and that's about all I can do at this point.

7 hours ago, swathdiver said:

Did Fusion GPS write this up?  How about the House Intelligence Committee Chairman's Office?  IMO you have strained credibility with those documents.

Naw but your wife wrote this document up for me so its creditable right? Take your whitty comments elsewhere but in the meantime Ill be laughing my way to the bank with a nice check... Peace out bro

• Haha 1

It's 2019, anything can happen. Whether or not you believe that GM paid me out, is on you. But I've given the document where it states that and that's about all I can do at this point.

I didn’t state one way or another. Just relaying personal experience. The fact you keep droning on deepens suspicion. That’s on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, tmar480 said:

But the document provided doesn't state that, though.  See why so many people doubt you?

6 minutes ago, dukedkt442 said:

But the document provided doesn't state that, though.  See why so many people doubt you?

"in consideration of $ XXXXX paid by General Motors LLC, hereby release(s) and discharge(s) General Motors LLC, General Motors Company, their subsidiaries, their authorized independent dealers, any designers and suppliers of vehicles, parts and components that are distributed by them, and their respective agents and employees (hereinafter referred to as "Releasees") from any and all claims, causes of action, demands, damages, and claims for attorney’s fees and costs which directly or indirectly arise from, are related to, or are in any way associated with the purchase, repair, maintenance, operation, alteration, or use of Releasor(s) 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 bearing Vehicle Identification Number XXXXXX (“Subject Vehicle”), including but not limited to any claims based on any alleged defects in the subject vehicle" So what does this statement mean then?

42 minutes ago, tmar480 said:

Pic of check or you are full of shit. Period.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tmar480 said:

Naw but your wife wrote this document up for me so its creditable right? Take your whitty comments elsewhere but in the meantime Ill be laughing my way to the bank with a nice check... Peace out bro

Wife or mother reference, either way, well played sir.....

4 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Why does everyone care so much if he did or didn't get paid? Woohoo, he got a check.

Did he?  He said he would post a picture of it and then reneged.  GM gave him a settlement and let him keep his truck over a noise behind the dash.  This doesn't raise any alarm bells with you?

His actions require a willing suspension of disbelief to take this seriously.

GM doesn't pay out any one without a NDA.  My favorite part though was GM letting you sell the vehicle with full warranty.  A smart person would just buy the truck from you, then pull the same stunt, hell do a different rattle in the glove box.  It was the NDA that foiled you.  Welcome to 2019.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Why does everyone care so much if he did or didn't get paid? Woohoo, he got a check.

Good for you.

Some of you just have so much butthurt flowing through you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

For the same reason you care so much.  Just to beat you to it, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded.

When you have 15 people involved in any way, you should expect to hear from them all, I noticed you just couldn't walk away either.  

Don’t think it’s that, lots of very negative people in the world always looking into finding something wrong with someone else’s happiness

Sent from Above

18 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Don’t think it’s that, lots of very negative people in the world always looking into finding something wrong with someone else’s happiness

Sent from Above

You only hear the negative when it comes to the internet.  This happiness is only in his head.  There are so many errors in that letter it can be used in one of those games of "spot the wrong".  You ever see a legal document with money mentioned and it was only mentioned in the numerical form.  If you read that document it denies future warranty claims, then turns around and gives them back.  Big guys like GM will insist on a NDA on anything like this.  If word got out that GM left the money tap running, you can be sure lawyers working on their own claims will be presenting this in their lawsuit.  Wouldn't be surprised if the owners of the website would be presented with a warrant for twinkle toes real name and location so he could be subpoenaed, or not. 

• Like 1