2020 Towing Mirrors...Who is going to be the first???

6 minutes ago, b00001 said:

Will it even be possible to fit them to our trucks?

Not possible without some serious modifications to the door and it would probably still look like a hack job. I haven't seen the inside of the doors on the 2019+ trucks but I would assume that the mounting area is somehow reinforced to support the weight of the mirror. 

How do you know that if you haven't seen them or the mounting?

I think the other way. They knew when designing these trucks towing mirrors would be optional on the 1500's and they aren't going to design an entire different door & mirror to accommodate that. Should bolt right up no problem. 

EDIT: unless you are talking about mounting them to a K2 since this is the K2 section? Then no and I agree with torpedo, but I think you mean the T1's and you just have this in the wrong section correct? 

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/08/here-are-the-optional-2020-silverado-1500-towing-mirrors/

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/06/2020-silverado-1500-adds-vertical-towing-mirror-option/

Tyler

Edited by amxguy1970

35 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Why wouldn't you just get some K2 towing mirrors for your K2?

cuz that would be logical and not one of a kind lol ?

Im sure someone will spend crazy money and get it done, and most people wont even notice it on the road.

2 hours ago, b00001 said:

Will it even be possible to fit them to our trucks?

2020-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-Optional-Towing-Mirrors-Featured-Image-720x340.jpg

Well I would say NO, unless you spend $$$$$$$$. The mirror is in the window on the K2 and on the body of the T1. They should never technically fit (again without spending $$$$)

You could do a mirror delete on your truck then drill the door and shave the new mirror. Too much time and money for my book. 

• Like 1

cuz that would be logical and not one of a kind lol [emoji14]
Im sure someone will spend crazy money and get it done, and most people wont even notice it on the road.
I would notice it because I know what the factory K2 tow mirror looks like. What's the point? It isn't like the K2 tow mirror isn't plenty big enough already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Ozer said:

cuz that would be logical and not one of a kind lol ?

This^^^^  Exactly!