2019 Silverado 1500 TrailBoss (custom) next to 2020 Silverado 2500HD

Make sure you get the options you want, Chevy has really trimmed the standard features. Might check GMC too.
I know! The old trucks had HID headlights and height adjustable shoulder belts as standard. You didn't even have to climb that far up the option ladder to get power pedals and a power passenger seat. Not there's no power pedals and unless you get an LTZ/SLT you don't get a power passenger seat.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My 2019 TrailBoss is history [emoji22]. Im currently in the market for a new truck and digging this new 2020 HDs
9FAFB6DC-5C22-461D-915A-1CE59193BB10.thumb.jpeg.c0e9ecd49415f65ff188f04720c7ba0f.jpeg
Man I read your previous post in another thread. You've had some damn bad luck. I hope you're okay after the accident! 2020HDs look mean, let us know what you decide!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

On 8/11/2019 at 3:03 PM, Silverado4x4 said:

So what happened to your truck traildemon? Couldn't find any post on what happened.

Rear ended a SUV. Car was totaled cuz frame damaged. Bday running boards and 325 tires brand new ?

• 2 weeks later...

Totaling it over that is surprising, but probably a blessing. I certainly wouldn’t want it after being completely rebuilt, like some people have been stuck with. Takes a lot to write off one of these trucks. Good luck in your shopping.