Anchoring passenger side floor mats

Bought a set of Weather Tech's and my wife is irritated by the floor mat sliding around. I was thinking of getting some Velcro to stick to the bottom, but am open to better suggestions.

I'm a bit disappointed in the WT floor liners and they factory mats suck. My old truck(2014 fx4 Ecoboost) had awesome factory rubber floor mats. Are the premium Silverado mats rubber or thermoplastic like the WT's?

36 minutes ago, econometrics said:

The Z71 OEM GM mats on the 2019s are unbeatable. They do not move one millimeter. 

^^^ He’s right ^^^

Sorry you already bought the weathertechs already.

• Like 1

I will not buy Weathertech anymore - used to praise them . now they suck  the trans and non trans wiener

liner or factory GM liners now are great

my 2017 Yukon denali GM liners didn't go under Driver gas pedal - so cut up weathertech liner and glued under neath to get full protection

Edited by BB&Chiveon

Look in the bottom of the box for a set of red carpet-grabbers. I didn't see them initially and was extremely annoyed by the sliding around but after googling a little I pulled the box out of the trash and found them. Add them and the carpets will stay put.

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2019 at 10:23 PM, OnTheReel said:

I bought these and there is a 1-1/2" gap at the dead pedal, the rest of mat fits great. Shopchevyparts.com now tell me they dont have a mat that fits those truck and i can send if back if i want, but they have nothing to fix it!