Raedy lift trail boss & at4

Looking to see if anyone has the new leveling kit for the trail boss and at4 from ready lift. Trying to see if stock 18s will fit and what size tire. Also looking for pictures of it installed and how close the new upper control arm is to the while/tire

21 minutes ago, fuelsrock said:

I am waiting on this too.  I called my local shop and he said that he won't get the kit till Mid Sept.  This level kit is taking forever to get it. 

I ordered the kit last thursday and it says it will be here friday. Ive seen only one person in this forum thats used it but he hasnt responded to my message regarding what kind of clearance he has.....i got the instructions emailed to me and it says not to exceed 11.5" wide tires with stock wheels, doesnt specify if its for 20x9 or 18x8.5 stock wheels

@Tumtum - Yeah, not sure why the shop will take longer than me ordering direct, but oh well.  I have used these guys for my past 4 trucks so.  I am a cheap bastard so going to leave the stock Duratracs on for a year or two and then pony up on some 20's and the Nitto Ridge Grapplers.  I wanted the 35x12.5, but know you till need to trim and I am not going to do that.  I will be fine with the 11.5.  Please post pics when you get it on!!  Good luck!!

44 minutes ago, fuelsrock said:

@Tumtum - Yeah, not sure why the shop will take longer than me ordering direct, but oh well.  I have used these guys for my past 4 trucks so.  I am a cheap bastard so going to leave the stock Duratracs on for a year or two and then pony up on some 20's and the Nitto Ridge Grapplers.  I wanted the 35x12.5, but know you till need to trim and I am not going to do that.  I will be fine with the 11.5.  Please post pics when you get it on!!  Good luck!!

Good news is its out for delivery today. Ill have it installed friday and post pics. Doing research it seems the the stock wheels and tires will fit back on it because the guy in this forum was able to do so. The manual states not to exceed 11.5" tires with stock wheels. Ill be going saturday to test fit different tires with the kit and stock 18s. But so far with the info ive gathered it seems like a 285/75r18 will be the max tire with this kit and stock wheels. Ill no more saturday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLCC said:

Can you post pics of the truck with lift done.  Also what size tires are you running?  Whats the height at the wheel well now, wondering how much higher the truck actually does sit.  Thanks

Tires are stock 275/65r18 and im measuring 41" on all four wheel wells. Ill try to get a pic tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, eppieguy said:

Well the upper control arm is Rough Country but the OEM UCA was the same distance, The tires in the picture were 305/45R22’s

What was your offset? Mine is 24mm on the stock wheels witch puts the wheel in more towards the frame

15 hours ago, Tumtum5891 said:

What was your offset? Mine is 24mm on the stock wheels witch puts the wheel in more towards the frame

I have no idea, they are OEM 22” High Country Wheels