What’s up with these idiots Obsessed with Rolling Coal?

TXGREEK

Yesterday, while driving to my local hardware store, a lifted 2500 Chevy truck was in front of me, I thought to myself “WTH” the driver was purposely speeding and blowing black soot at other vehicles, I also noticed the driver and passenger were laughing about it (AHoles!)

About 30 minutes later, as I was returning home I saw the same truck but this time it was pulled over by 3 sheriff department vehicles and at least 5 large tow trucks behind them. The driver and passenger were outside of the truck and they looked to be in their 30’s.

Being a pickup truck owner has its added responsibilities as it is but these idiots give pickup owners a VERY BAD name and WTH is up with rolling coal? Polluting the environment is what put all these restrictions on our vehicles in the first place, these idiots had their lifted truck towed away and last I saw both were in the back seat of the sheriff’s vehicle.

2bc454b0b74393df350fc66bce141cdc.plistd9e05949b3835d40d6f9f85a8fef8e3c.plist

Sent from Above

Yesterday, while driving to my local hardware store, a lifted 2500 Chevy truck was in front of me, I thought to myself “WTH” the driver was purposely speeding and blowing black soot at other vehicles, I also noticed the driver and passenger were laughing about it (AHoles!)

About 30 minutes later, as I was returning home I saw the same truck but this time it was pulled over by 3 sheriff department vehicles and at least 5 large tow trucks behind them. The driver and passenger were outside of the truck and they looked to be in their 30’s.

Being a pickup truck owner has its added responsibilities as it is but these idiots give pickup owners a VERY BAD name and WTH is up with rolling coal? Polluting the environment is what put all these restrictions on our vehicles in the first place, these idiots had their lifted truck towed away and last I saw both were in the back seat of the sheriff’s vehicle.

2bc454b0b74393df350fc66bce141cdc.plistd9e05949b3835d40d6f9f85a8fef8e3c.plist

Sent from Above

It’s the male condition. Pit bulls, loud mufflers ( I was guilty of this one), Jack up cars big tires ( did this too) lifted, lowered. Us immature adolescent males. I’m guilty of some of this. We’re just expressing ourselves as my grandmother would say. And the girls like it, the main reason. Bad boys.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It’s the male condition. Pit bulls, loud mufflers ( I was guilty of this one), Jack up cars big tires ( did this too) lifted, lowered. Us immature adolescent males. I’m guilty of some of this. We’re just expressing ourselves as my grandmother would say. And the girls like it, the main reason. Bad boys.[emoji41]

I was only interested in working hard, making money, buying fast cars and having hot women. But, I’m a city boy that loves the land.

Sent from Above

I was only interested in working hard, making money, buying fast cars and having hot women. But, I’m a city boy that loves the land.

Sent from Above

Part of my business was rehabilitation of the National forest. I can relate. Rollen coal I didn’t get. Same with train horns but it’s all about expression.

• Like 1

The biggest and most dangerous packs that roam my area on weekends are the entitled bike riders. They’re two parallel roads in my area. They pick the twisty no shouldered one. There’re pretty funny tho. Their little riding outfit, designer water bottles. Someone should clue them in on stationary bikes. Safer, you can ride in ac. You can still wear your silly little outfit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

They do it here too. They put tuners on them an roll the black smoke anytime they want to. They even have a big club, Appalachian Coal Rollers.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

That’s sad, they live in the pretty country and contaminate it, instead of feeling that they’re privileged to live where they live they’re adding to its destruction. Im a city boy but love going to the country, I appreciate the cleaner air and natural beauty that’s not available in the city. I hope they get their asses in trouble and have their POS vehicles taken away!

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

Only excuse for rolling coal is a farmer (who feeds us btw) pulling a 40' toolbar or a coal-fired steam locomotive on a historical or tourist run.

The American Farmer should be protected. The government should give them new cleaner burning vehicles.

Sent from Above

The American Farmer should be protected. The government should give them new cleaner burning vehicles.

Sent from Above

The same pollution devices used on diesel trucks have been applied to off road vehicles. I asked my brother recently how that’s working out. He told me that it works better on on off road equipment with little problems like on road pickups. The reason is the off road equipment we use and others like us have hydrostatic transmissions. Our equipment requires constant RPMs to work. This allows the engine to be more efficient going threw its regen cycle.

• Like 1

it's called SPS (Small Penis Syndrome)

lifted trucks, big tires, loud stereos and rolling coal. they want to get noticed because that's the only way they have to attract females.

if you do a little reading online you'll find that deleting DPF or tuning the truck to "roll Coal" is now a federal offense and the EPA is pretty sick and tired of this childish behavior and people are getting locked up and fined pretty hard.

just ask bully dog tuners about it..

• Like 2