White crew cab front tint options

Currently have matching factory style tint on sides and rear, looking to add some to front. Truck driven occasionally once or twice a week day or night, sometimes longer distance during day hours if on a trip. Options are:

- dark eyebrow

- 88% fully tinted windshield

- 40% fully tinted windshield

- nothing, leave clear as is

If anyone could post a pic of a white crew cab, a GMC Sierra would be even better with one of these options it would be appreciated.

12 hours ago, CamGTP said:

That would be ticket city here lol.

If I ever do tint it would only be 50% on the front two windows and the top of the windshield to keep the cops off my ass.

Same.  We can't have anything on the front windshield except for a 4" strip across the top edge.  I'm also already under the legal limit for what is allowed on the side windows but f-it, who cares!  Have never been pulled over for side tints but this is me knocking on wood... 

In Illinois it’s illegal to have the windshield tinted and the front door windows anything over 35%. Been pulled over once and the officer never said a word. Anything behind the driver can be painted black and it would be legal. I’ve got family and friends who are cops and they all have the windows of their vehicles like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 25% over factory on front two and maybe 35% over back (I think)  It all equals out to about 5-7% on all windows except the front windshield which I just have a 5% eyebrow.  I was always leery of tinting the whole front windshield for liability purposes.