3 hours ago, BMS said:

I drive my 2020 992  911  for performance, my 6.2L Denali is used to haul guns and dirt bikes. Excuse me if I want to hear my 6.2L growl,  but that's not the point. The point is they significantly changed their product from one year to the next and could care less that I expected consistency. 

Im sure the “expected consistency “ they aremworried about is the performance of the intake. Not the sound. You might as well get those little whistles on your tailpipe if sound is all you are worried about. Lol

20 hours ago, Dank27 said:

Im sure the “expected consistency “ they aremworried about is the performance of the intake. Not the sound. You might as well get those little whistles on your tailpipe if sound is all you are worried about. Lol

Bubb Rubb: "Woot Woooooooooot"

22 hours ago, Dank27 said:

Thanks Dank. Keep tuning your truck for performance. I wanted to hear the growl I got on the same exact intake for the same exact truck from the same exact manufacturer less than 2 years earlier. I had a reasonable expectation and it wasn't met. There are other people out there like myself, you're just not one of them. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by BMS

• 10 months later...