2017 GMC with new mods

47 minutes ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

Something funny about a truck like that in a parking garage. emoji38.png

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I agree.  I worry about my stock truck in many parking garages!  Nonetheless, a beautiful truck!

37 minutes ago, Mrsmokinggun said:

I’ve also got the vertex shocks/struts installed and can say I’m much happier now.  Had procomp pro runners before and the difference is night and day.  

They are like half the price of the fox shocks so I'm very interested in how they perform for daily driving. If I can smoothen up my trucks ride a bit I'd be a pretty happy camper.

12 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

They are like half the price of the fox shocks so I'm very interested in how they perform for daily driving. If I can smoothen up my trucks ride a bit I'd be a pretty happy camper.

That’s the thing that drove me to buy the vertex setup. I’m sure the fox or king shocks are better, but for the money, I feel you’d be hard pressed to find a better riding setup than the rough country vertex.  The ability to adjust the ride stiffness is nice and I appreciate being able to go softer on daily commutes but still able to stiffen it up for off road or towing purposes.  I have no complaints so far, we will see how they hold up over time.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, Jacoby said:

Sad thing is that truck would get stuck driving on a wet golf course. But she sure is pretty

You may be right.  It would probably sink going across a lake too!  ? Anytime we deviate from stock there is a trade-off.  I wouldn't want Op's truck as a daily driver or as a golf cart but it sure would be fun off of paved roads!

11 minutes ago, Donstar said:

You may be right.  It would probably sink going across a lake too!  ? Anytime we deviate from stock there is a trade-off.  I wouldn't want Op's truck as a daily driver or as a golf cart but it sure would be fun off of paved roads!

That is if it ever makes it out of the parking structure. I think OP had all the work done in the parking garage and now can't get it out. 

• Like 1