Upcoming test drive on a 2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0L...

On 12/16/2019 at 7:22 PM, Cosmic Charlie said:

just know if you lower the tire pressures down to like 50 PSI the truck rides so much better but the MPG may drip a bit - no need for over 60 PSI unless your hauling  ... I run 45 front & 50 rear which may/may not set off my tire monitors - I still get 70,000 miles out of the Michelin's but the front tires wear a bit more on the outside edges - I rotate them every 10,000 miles +-

Unloaded truck is heavier on the front....

1 hour ago, redwngr said:

Unloaded truck is heavier on the front....

agree - but my factory Tire monitors are more likely to "remain not reporting low tire pressure" with the rears having more than the fronts and my dealer refuses to reset them to a lower pressure (as some have done)

1 hour ago, redwngr said:

On 12/24/2019 at 12:35 AM, kenny_r said:

Def owned by an older gentlemen who didn’t drive it much.lol. Nice findemoji106.png

Thank you.  It is amazingly clean.  It looks untouched actually.  I have been forcing myself to not drive it until I have a chance to change the oil and probably the other drive train fluids (just to be safe).

7 hours ago, gmcleer said:

Congrats!!  Looks great!

1 hour ago, Colossus said:

Oh yeah!  That thing is beautiful

37 minutes ago, Big Whiskey said:

Sweet ride!  :thumbs:

Thanks Gents!  This truck is the first time I was in a K2 HD (not counting all the trucks I peeked in that I found at dealerships with the doors unlocked!!).  Definitely the first I've ridden in or driven.  Now I understand why there is such a loyal fan base.  I'm included in that fan base now ?.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 9:35 PM, kenny_r said:

Def owned by an older gentlemen who didn’t drive it much.lol. Nice findemoji106.png

Haha this comment wins, that'd been my guess for sure. Without being offensive or stereotypical, the camper shell is a give away. When I was growing up, my dad would look for trucks from older gentlemen 65+, to purchase from when we were in the market lol. Anyway a nice find on that vehicle. @03 Cobra imo the first immediate upgrade I would look into, is the headlights. The stock factory's are just crap.

7 hours ago, MikeLee661 said:

Haha this comment wins, that'd been my guess for sure. Without being offensive or stereotypical, the camper shell is a give away. When I was growing up, my dad would look for trucks from older gentlemen 65+, to purchase from when we were in the market lol. Anyway a nice find on that vehicle. @03 Cobra imo the first immediate upgrade I would look into, is the headlights. The stock factory's are just crap.

I hear ya on the camper shell!  I had the same observation :).

Thanks for the suggestion on the lights.  What do you recommend?  Did you upgrade?  Thanks in advance.

• Like 1