New to me 2017 Denali Question

I purchased my first gmc this past weekend. Previously had a 17 ltz z71, but I was hit by an 18 wheeler and it totaled the truck. I went and picked up a 17 Denali with the ultimate package, 4x4 and 6.2 in it for what insurance paid me out on my Silverado! The truck is mineral metallic, very unique color. It almost looks kind of olive. But what I noticed the most is the suspension, it sits so low in the front you would think it isn’t a 4x4! The magnaride struts, do they mount the same as non magnaride? I bought a 2.25” leveling kit for my Silverado but never put it on, and I’m wondering if I can use it on my Silverado. 

Also, I had power running boards on the Silverado that I took off. I think they are AMP Reshearch. They work for any 1/2 ton Silverado or Sierra. I’ll be putting them up for sale soon if anybody wants a power running boards without spending $1,500

2 hours ago, LshizzleJ said:

I purchased my first gmc this past weekend. Previously had a 17 ltz z71, but I was hit by an 18 wheeler and it totaled the truck. I went and picked up a 17 Denali with the ultimate package, 4x4 and 6.2 in it for what insurance paid me out on my Silverado! The truck is mineral metallic, very unique color. It almost looks kind of olive. But what I noticed the most is the suspension, it sits so low in the front you would think it isn’t a 4x4! The magnaride struts, do they mount the same as non magnaride? I bought a 2.25” leveling kit for my Silverado but never put it on, and I’m wondering if I can use it on my Silverado. 

Also, I had power running boards on the Silverado that I took off. I think they are AMP Reshearch. They work for any 1/2 ton Silverado or Sierra. I’ll be putting them up for sale soon if anybody wants a power running boards without spending $1,500

First thing I would do is contact the company to see if the lift kit is compatible, they will know for sure.

If it is, pretty sure there will have to be some sort of reprogramming done for the shocks/suspension so every things works as it should.

On 1/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, Lsgun1 said:

That's nasty weather?  ?

Started shortly after ?

On 1/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, rbrjr1 said:

It looks like most Denali's to me..

Are you sure that the "GMC fender trim" isn't giving you the optical illusion that it's sitting lower?

Maybe. But I think the rake is a little excessive. I’ll put a tape measure on it when I get home today. 

4 hours ago, SSchup said:

Love that color, was only available on the Denali.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, it has definitely grown on me! I’m just happy it’s not white or black. 

I’ll have to look at how the strut mounds to see if it is the same. But the weather here in south Texas has been so nasty I lack the motivation to go look. 
6B777719-E640-4246-B1E6-7362EA02A0C0.thumb.jpeg.79dab0bbfa2596356466b1d14059b732.jpeg
Yeah you have the same muscle car/ drag truck rake I had before I leveled mine. Idk why they make em like that. They should make all 4x4s the height of the 2500s

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I have a 2017 Denali 1500 with the ultimate package, frost tri coat.  I like the way it looks and sits from factory.  Handles like a dream.  Not sure what I'd buy if I jumped but I love the 6.2l, just not the fuel requirement.  Can't get high test everywhere I travel so I have to can it when I do go off grid.  I don't treat it like a car so would have liked some plates on the belly too.  No factory option for that.  Good luck with the lift kit.