The 2020 GMC Harley Davidson Edition Unveiled at Barrett-Jackson

The 2020 GMC Harley Davidson Edition was unveiled here in Scottsdale so I shot over there to take a look. Blake from Tuscany Motors was nice enough to do a walk around and explain some of the features for my video. Pretty awesome. Price is staggering but it is a cool truck.

• 2 weeks later...

Harley is hurting for money . At this point they will get in bed with anyone who will make them money. 

I dont like this truck and the wheels are Tuuurible..here is their F150 iteration. 

image from p.widencdn.net

Edited by f8l vnm

I’m a fan of high performance vehicles. Had a Shelby Ford truck in front of me at a light, nice looking. Bought plenty of numbered, lettered vehicles truck and cars over the years. The problem with most of these vehicles is they add an aftermarket package that add costs that really doesn’t add to the driving experience. Usually I just wanted a little more acceleration to get up to speed. I didn’t need bigger brakes, auto cross suspension and certainly didn’t want to advertise their products. Here I am, come steal my truck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

$95,000!

Somebody has been hit' n the crack pipe.

:loser:

Seriously. Putting a "Harley" branded logo on a dollar Hershey bar doesn't make a $5 candy bar. Not even on a BDS lifted paper plate. If you like Harley that much just hand them the passwords to your bank accounts. Ego???

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

$95,000!

Seriously. Putting a "Harley" branded logo on a dollar Hershey bar doesn't make a $5 candy bar. Not even on a BDS lifted paper plate. If you like Harley that much just hand them the passwords to your bank accounts. Ego???

They'll sell 250 in no time, heck they may already be gone.

27 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

$95,000!

But it has excusive wheels, orange tow hooks, and Harley stitched into the headrest! Surely that makes up the 40 grand pretty quick, right?..

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, It's Tim said:

They'll sell 250 in no time, heck they may already be gone.

I Agree. As someone who has family in the car biz i agree it will sell 

As they say " there is an ass for every seat" 

8 minutes ago, Mandalorian said:

Of course they unveiled it at Barrett-Jackson, that's holy ground for the chubby, balding, white New Balance, golf or Corvette shirt tucked into jean shorts crowd this thing was built for. 

don't you know? HD riders are not allowed in public without their black jeans and licensed riding boots on.

1 hour ago, Mandalorian said:

Of course they unveiled it at Barrett-Jackson, that's holy ground for the chubby, balding, white New Balance, golf or Corvette shirt tucked into jean shorts crowd this thing was built for. 

Yes but that’s where the money is. So why not ? Bunch of old rich car guys. 

3 hours ago, aseibel said:

don't you know? HD riders are not allowed in public without their black jeans and licensed riding boots on.

You mean Rolex riders

:)

I own two Harleys and don't have licensed NOTHING. Blue jeans and cowboy boots.