What have u done to your 2020 hd

On 1/5/2021 at 8:45 PM, Brozat4 said:

My wrapper just sent me a pic of what mine are looking like. I decided to get the center portion smoked. Looking forward to seeing it on the truck tomorrow.

631582682.jpg

On 1/5/2021 at 9:14 PM, doozer78 said:

Had mine wrapped3a8551a9f9315d1715e93cbb20d76c2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

How to these come off and reattach?  Adhesive?  Mine are wrapped but I want to paint them.

How to these come off and reattach?  Adhesive?  Mine are wrapped but I want to paint them.
They just clip on. Just open the hood and you can reach in with needle nose to get em

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

They are kind of a pain but they can be removed. There are about 6 clips in the back. Use needle nose pliers and some sort of plastic pry tool. As you squeeze the clips behind the fender, stick the plastic pry tool between the emblem and the fender so they don’t pop back in place. Be careful not to scratch it. 

On 1/7/2021 at 7:49 PM, motorsswin said:

They are kind of a pain but they can be removed. There are about 6 clips in the back. Use needle nose pliers and some sort of plastic pry tool. As you squeeze the clips behind the fender, stick the plastic pry tool between the emblem and the fender so they don’t pop back in place. Be careful not to scratch it. 

Does anyone know part number for the nylon clip liners that go on the back of the metal clips?  Almost all fell in the wheel well.

If any of you fellas with a lifted or leveled 2020/2021 GM 2500/3500 interested in a Cognito PISK, let me know. I sold the AT4 and won't be needing it.  It's brand new and never opened 

Here is my ad in the "For Sale/Wanted" section 

Edited by gSwift

On 7/31/2020 at 6:43 AM, Lostboy792 said:

That upgrade is high on my list along with color matching the chrome grill bar and hood vent. Thanks for the info. 

This is the #1 item on my list, is their a break down on a "how to" to switch the head light lens and Tail lights.  Part number etc.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:39 PM, cpap said:

Finished up the CST 4” lift over the weekend. A bit of a chore to get it done but love it and drives great. Took about 14 hours on and off with helpers. The cSt kit didn’t raise the rear enough with the 2” blocks so I will be raising it more with 3” blocks tomorrow. As it sits, the front is about 1” higher than the back. I have a heavy slide-out in the bed with tools so it drops it about 3/4”. The blocks will bring it back up.

Today I had new fuel sledge rims (20”x 9” 20mm offset) wrapped in 37”x12.5” BFG K02. Very minor rubbing on the front of the wheel well liners which I took care of with zip ties. The space between the mud flap and tire at full lock was a little tight so I heated them up and molded back a bit.

I’ll take more picks once I bring the rear up. I included one pic of the lift before the wheels yesterday in my shop.

3cb901b277ed68f2ceedc2062de34eed.jpg3de91977ca18e9132cc58db8850abcc6.jpg555ec77db47ae5e45aa4185e9b16802b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just order those OEM steps, how do you like them, any issues?