What have u done to your 2020 hd

I installed a Phillips wireless charger on the under side of my center console last year. It’s very convenient to be able to have two places to charge our phone’s without wires. This mod only requires a torque T15 screw driver, utility knife, hot glue or epoxy. The whole mod only takes about 1 hour to do. I did run my power to the USB port in the center console. If you want to direct wire it then it will take some more time to install . 

7136A906-E677-41D0-A104-900AC2863A30.jpeg

9E242685-E11C-45D2-A58C-E3E5F8020CDA.jpeg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, swaptrex14 said:

Replaced front GMC Emblem

06570254-E699-407F-8EA8-6C1B780EB6A9.jpeg

How did you go about blacking your grille out (not the emblem but the grille itself)? Is it painted or wrapped? Looks good I'd like to do mine as well.

Edited by Brozat4
Clarification

• 3 weeks later...

Added the bug shield, change out the standard head lights for the Leds, add the chevy puddle lights, underseat storage, I had to paint the tow hooks red, (THE ONLY SHOULD BE RED). 

Things need to do: change out the tail light to led, add bed cover, new tires, powder coat rims, add SD card to center console. 

More to come

IMG_20210306_150004~2.jpg

Edited by KTDanforth
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 8:45 PM, Brozat4 said:

My wrapper just sent me a pic of what mine are looking like. I decided to get the center portion smoked. Looking forward to seeing it on the truck tomorrow.

631582682.jpg

On 1/5/2021 at 8:45 PM, Brozat4 said:

My wrapper just sent me a pic of what mine are looking like. I decided to get the center portion smoked. Looking forward to seeing it on the truck tomorrow.

631582682.jpg

This mod looks great! Is your truck Frost Tricoat,  whats the color match? Any clue what wrap color was used? Thanks

This mod looks great! Is your truck Frost Tricoat,  whats the color match? Any clue what wrap color was used? Thanks
I had mine wrapped both the outer and inner piece. I have white frost tri coat179ecc8f169f2e69ca93f057ce9ba700.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

On 2/12/2021 at 1:18 PM, Simsy said:

Swapped the jump seat for a full console. Waiting for the matching trim pieces to show up stillF45A9FC1-F594-4B83-8F7C-71640C90AF24.thumb.jpeg.4c92391961235124e42ea17ab3ea84bb.jpeg

Did you add the SD card reader to the Center Console? Just curious if you had any cabling issues,  I have the LT w/console and the IOS but they did not install the SD reader.  I have the SD reader now I just need to order the cabling, I was going to order the one that included the wireless changer for a future addon.   the plate is cheap but the the charger is a $100 alone, not sure if it is worth at tis point

11 hours ago, KTDanforth said:

Did you add the SD card reader to the Center Console? Just curious if you had any cabling issues,  I have the LT w/console and the IOS but they did not install the SD reader.  I have the SD reader now I just need to order the cabling, I was going to order the one that included the wireless changer for a future addon.   the plate is cheap but the the charger is a $100 alone, not sure if it is worth at tis point

No I don’t have an sd reader. My truck is a Custom so it doesn’t support one. As of right now the usb chargers and console interior light are dead. I’m waiting for a harness to become available to retrofit my model truck with the center console wiring.