What have u done to your 2020 hd

Well, I probably should’ve said getting the clear bra (EXPEL). I was kinda torn between the Amps and the RBP, but I feel the amps would last longer. I really don’t like the fact that the RBP uses that magnet that’s in the door. My thought it that it could eventually cut the wire then I’ll be chasing a electrical gremlin. I’m gonna go with the Amp extreme, I like the dual motor set up, considering we get a lot of snow here in the northeast lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFE, DPF 5” back exhaust with black tip. Black fender marker lights. New brackets for AT4 high clearance running boards to lower them and make them more useful. 20% tint on all windows except windshield 

7E0A3B05-61D9-4555-87DE-12405AE4E36C.jpeg

I got my 2020 diesel HD new in September and have loved it ever since except for some issues with the radio/backup camera. I've tinted the front windows to 20%, added the smoked vent visors and hood protector, gator tonneau cover, chevy full coverage floor mats front and back, 1.5" Rough country lift/level front and back and the black and white American flag lettering on the tailgate. 

Screenshot_20210429-112412_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-112137_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-112042_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-112246_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Trinity2016
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...