What have u done to your 2020 hd

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 1:57 AM, Hinzer said:

How are you liking the mud flaps, do they cover the width of the back wheels and when you turn does the mud still spray on the side of the truck at the front.

They are excellent for the stock tires. I don't get any slinging on the side of the truck that I've seen. When I go to 35's I may go with a different look. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 1:34 PM, TheElementalCashew said:

How are you liking these for keeping slush off the rockers and crap off the lower doors? 

So far so good but we haven't had hardly any snow yet in Boston. Not complaining. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Installed the steering stabilizer this afternoon on the 3500 drw. Why, oh why did gm eliminate this item besides the cost savings? Could tell a difference in just 5 miles of country roads.

20220112_145723.jpg

20220112_145745.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spm1us said:

What brand of steering stabilizer is the best for the 2500/3500 HD TRUCKS? TIA 👍

I don't know what is the best, I went with a Suspension Maxx mount and a Rancho stabilizer. Bilsten's shock is gas, so it expands on its own, don't know if it would matter.

18 hours ago, gemarsh said:

Installed the steering stabilizer this afternoon on the 3500 drw. Why, oh why did gm eliminate this item besides the cost savings? Could tell a difference in just 5 miles of country roads.

20220112_145723.jpg

20220112_145745.jpg

did you use factory holes?

or drill new??? and if so how many??

how long approx to install?

7 hours ago, Mic_ said:

did you use factory holes?

or drill new??? and if so how many??

how long approx to install?

Used an existing hole and the lower control arm bolt. With air tools about 15 minutes after it was on jack stands.

Installed another gen5dyi bed/mirror/step/third brake light switch, this was easier than the carbon pro. Everything was right there behind the left tail light. Opened up the existing hole gm gave me...

20220114_123226.jpg

20220114_123231.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KTDanforth said:

Nice, what is activating them?

Thank you.

The lights work by the switch I just installed in the bed or the factory switch on the dash. The step lights don't illuminate if'n the inner gate is not down. Some sort of mercury switch, but I'm sure it's not mercury.