What have u done to your 2020 hd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I customized my custom. I have already added the center console and now just added the leather steering wheel with controls along with the white auto and media instrument cluster. I went with the cheaper cluster and gained the audio controls.  Definitely a worthwhile upgrade.  I changed out my dash panels to the umber leather panel. Katzkin seats are up next.  
B09E320F-B798-40E7-B041-BCCD5334CD95.thumb.jpeg.5c6c0f8a0426bcd64dd144aba3f2348a.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a Ranch hand summit bumper on it not long after I bought last July. Lady pulled out in front of me a month ago and I T-boned her Impala and totaled it. Outside of the bumper only did $2200 in damage. Decided I wanted a winch so went with the warn ascent bumper and Pro Comp 2 " pods. Insides are spot and outsides are floods. Went with a Smittybuilt 12K. Also changed out the halogens with LED's. 

spacer.png

Man that’s a good looking bumper. I was looking around for something like that. Have you noticed any difference in transmission temps with the new bumper and winch in front of the cooler. 

Been needing a winch for a while this bumper is the best looking one I’ve seen. Only other thing I found that looked as good was the chassis unlimited lower valance winch mount. But it looks like it will choke the transmission cooler. Dunno but your truck looks great with that setup.

3 hours ago, gemarsh said:

Installed the tailgate Kicker, in the big butt, that the dealer didn't have time to install.20220625_123223.thumb.jpg.beac8a1b257133caaaba02c2baeb7f73.jpg

Nice!  I'll bet that sounds good.  I like the bluetooth function, and that you can still keep the lights.

On a side note, do you have similar mudflaps on the front wheel wells?  I saw a set that look similar and wonder how they'd work.  I've been driving on a lot of gravel/dirt roads lately.

19 hours ago, sheath said:

Nice!  I'll bet that sounds good.  I like the bluetooth function, and that you can still keep the lights.

On a side note, do you have similar mudflaps on the front wheel wells?  I saw a set that look similar and wonder how they'd work.  I've been driving on a lot of gravel/dirt roads lately.

20210604_155858.jpg

20210604_153105.jpg

20210604_174604.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 4:15 PM, sheath said:

Yes, same company as the rear. Definitely helps on gravel. Truck sees 95% gravel/dirt in its life.

20211224_154907.thumb.jpg.c0a2d52b3a2c394029d5e3e08845731a.jpg

• Like 1