When to trade off the 2014 Sierra 1500

i hear ya.  just razzing you a bit, and to your credit you took it well.  you earn your money, you damn well better spend it how you please!  

i have a gravel road and a 2500HD, i don't see an issue with ride quality but that's me.  coming from a jeep wrangler and a 72 K10k, this IFS rig is like riding on a pillow!

Lol, compared to a Jeep, rolling down a hill on your side is more comfortable than riding in a Jeep. You’re correct, to each their own. [emoji1303]

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

I would keep what you have. I traded in my 14 with 33k miles on it for a new 19 and this is going on week two without my new truck because of recalls, leaking back window, trans problems etc. Originally traded it in bc they offered me a ton for it (paid off) and because mine had the Chevy shake. In hindsight I would have just kept my other one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, hotrodz37 said:

I would keep what you have. I traded in my 14 with 33k miles on it for a new 19 and this is going on week two without my new truck because of recalls, leaking back window, trans problems etc. Originally traded it in bc they offered me a ton for it (paid off) and because mine had the Chevy shake. In hindsight I would have just kept my other one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks. Hopefully dealer gets it sorted. If not you have a bunch of equity in a 19 and can trade for a 20, 21, 22, etc. 

Edited by 2018GMC
  • Like 1

That sucks. Hopefully dealer gets it sorted. If not you have a bunch of equity in a 19 and can trade for a 20, 21, 22, etc. 

Not if he’s financing it, still paying on his interest

Sent from Above