2020 Trailer TPMS Learn No Honk

Just curious did anyone with a 2020 learn their trailer TPMS yet and did the horn honk to let you know it worked?

I learned mine yesterday and kept waiting and waiting and push the learn tool button and no honk. I go to look in the dash and it says it left tire was good but it didn't honk. Went and did the right side trailer tire same thing did not honk but it did learn the right tire too on the first try.

On my 19 it would honk at you to let you know it worked but my 20 doesn't seem to honk. Not a big deal but just lettin y'all know so you aren't standing there cussing at you trailer tires thinking your tpms are dead.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

On 2/16/2020 at 2:39 PM, ShamrockShooter said:

Sorry, now less than $1026078b337ed5811edc873724f3400c89.jpg

Is that the correct tool for the 2019/20 new body trucks with the 433 NHS sensors. Info on Amazon and other websites is all over the place as to if they work on our trucks or not.

I just got my 5th wheels tpms installed and had the same issue. No honking or lights blinking like the instructions state, but it did learn each tire. Just a pain to go to the trick to check... I would love to know what I did wrong.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I did my new travel trailer today. Still same issue no horn honk. Not a big deal but I'm pretty sure my 19 honked and now my 20 doesn't. Also found it would not work at camper place but when I got home they learned right away. Think Maybe driving it a little might wake up the sensors or something. Twice now it would not learn at first then worked fine after moving the camper a mile or so.

I did mine yesterday with letting pressure out, It gives you 2 mins to cover all four so best to have valve caps off before you start. It ask what the pressure should be in them then you hit start and my horn honks twice, went to driver side front (4 tires) the drivers side back then passenger side back and passenger side front. just took small blade screwdriver and depress the valve and let air out till it honks then move on to next, once the last on is done it will honk twice . the refill to spects that you entered as the correct pressure it should have. Menu on the screen not lay out as well as it could be. 

Edited by Papapastime

I did mine yesterday with letting pressure out, It gives you 2 mins to cover all four so best to have valve caps off before you start. It ask what the pressure should be in them then you hit start and my horn honks twice, went to driver side front (4 tires) the drivers side back then passenger side back and passenger side front. just took small blade screwdriver and depress the valve and let air out till it honks then move on to next, once the last on is done it will honk twice . the refill to spects that you entered as the correct pressure it should have. Menu on the screen not lay out as well as it could be. 
Is yours a 19 or a 20?

Note that the manual says 10 seconds, rather than 10 psi if using the manual method. 

Pressure can be increased of decreased.

Manual Method:

Without the tool, the air pressure can be increased or decreased in each tire for 10 seconds. Do not exceed the maximum inflation pressure found on the tire sidewalls.

Make sure to re-adjust tire pressure to the recommended level when the process is complete.