Will 2 10" subs fit under my backseat?

I'm looking at subs and wanted to know if anyone has any experience having 2 10 inch subs in an extended cab Sierra. Don't want to buy them and have them not fit. Or fit but are constrained and I don't get the best sound quality. I read a forum with a guy who had 12 inch and they didn't work but couldn't find anything on 10s. Please let me know

I had 2 10’s under the extended cab seat of my ‘03. Loved them. There’s less room back there in these newer trucks though. Several manufacturers make shallow mount subwoofers. That might be your best bet. JL Audio also makes a prefabbed fiberglass enclosure custom fitted to the ‘14-‘18 trucks that comes with 2 10’s. I believe it’s called the stealthbox.  Quite pricey but worth a look. 

It all depends on mounting depth. You can fit any shallow mount 10s for sure.

Just put 2 alpine type e 12s in my uncle's truck in a prefab downfire box. I was shocked they fit. But they did. I think the mounting depth was 6.5 inches or so...

3 hours ago, goeb34 said:

What about subs with bose? I know theres a connector but i’ve heard mostly bad things about it. And the radio? Is factory good enough or does it need an aftermarket?

I'm honestly not sure about the connector for subs with bose. And it doesn't need an aftermarket radio if I buy a line output convertor